PDA

View Full Version : Does Stag use milspec buffer tubes?

sdcromer
04-16-08, 17:51
Does Stag use milspec or commercial tubes on their M4 type stocks?

CHoffman
04-16-08, 18:13
Mine is mil-spec.

ARin
04-16-08, 18:24
stag uses mil spec dimension buffer tubes.

sdcromer
04-16-08, 18:25
Thanks guys.

tjcoker
04-16-08, 18:27
I just got a new one, hoping to use it as a base for my CTR Milspec. It was too thick for either of my two CTR Milspec's. My STAG buffer tube from two years a go worked great with both.

GaryXD
04-16-08, 20:03
mine is mil-spec

Kurt Reifert
04-17-08, 06:34
I just got a new one, hoping to use it as a base for my CTR Milspec. It was too thick for either of my two CTR Milspec's. My STAG buffer tube from two years a go worked great with both.

Then it's likely not a Stag.
All of their tubes are mil-spec.

tjcoker
04-17-08, 09:03
Then it's likely not a Stag.
All of their tubes are mil-spec.

Possibly, but I bought it from a reputable dealer online. Came in the same packaging as my last Stag, etc... The tube is just too wide in diameter to allow for the CTR's to slide over it. I suppose it's also possible that I had a bad production too. But I wasn't about to spend money on another one... I just bought a new Milspec tube for this project.

Shihan
04-17-08, 12:07
Possibly, but I bought it from a reputable dealer online. Came in the same packaging as my last Stag, etc... The tube is just too wide in diameter to allow for the CTR's to slide over it. I suppose it's also possible that I had a bad production too. But I wasn't about to spend money on another one... I just bought a new Milspec tube for this project.

Im guessing that the dealer assebled yur weapon from the parts he choose and is not a Stag assembled lower. Call Stag give them the lowers number and they will tell you.