PDA

View Full Version : Missing Child in St Louis area,UPDATED!

TBone
08-15-06, 09:01
I have permission from BOOM to post this, thank you for allowing me to post this.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=490796
Not sure if there is anyone here in St. Louis but if there is anyone there that has any information or anyone else that has any information please let me know.

Thank you very much.

TBone
UPDATED!

Originally Posted By Tango7:
Well, we heard from her (indirectly) via her STL Punk page:

(expletive) people (expletive) with my Stuff)

i dont give a (expletive)
paybacks a biotchhhhh

ill re do this later
im living...
well
somewere
and errrrbodys looking for me
so my 47328947298 messages i got heres the response

im fine
i did not get kidnapped
i am under a roof
i do have food
and im alive
and im fine
im fine
im fine

mmk
thanks

So I think I can cancel the BOLO… although for the folks that are already keeping an eye out I’d appreciate it if you see or find her physical location to give me a shout.

Thanks for all the hard work, thought and prayers folks. The important thing is she’s alive and talking (sort of). Hopefully she’ll actually verbally communicate with us via phone or in person, and we can figure out what she, with her 17 years of worldly wisdom is going to do from here. (sarcasm intentional)

Thanks for your support.

TBone

gcpd19
08-15-06, 11:17
I will post the pic's in my squad room when I return to work on Tues. Granite City is big, but they have a very good police department. I work two cities east of Granite City (approx 6 miles) and we tend to have a mix of people come and go. Sorry I don't have more info at this time, I have been dealing with a family death for the last two weeks, and this is the first time I've heard of this.