PDA

View Full Version : SC/NC New to Forum

63Qcode
08-05-13, 08:19
Finally decided to not be a lurker and join up . Looks like I`ve found a forum that has real knowledge and not a bunch of B.S.
I`m a long time shooter ( still have my Winchester Mdl 69A I bought when I was 12 ) who is getting back in and trying to come up to speed with all the new developments ..... and things have really changed !
Just my luck that I`m doing this when everything went crazy .... but that`s life .
I did luck out this past December and found a new PSA 5.56 for under $800 as a starting point for the madness that I`m sure will follow .

Bob

Caduceus
08-07-13, 14:56
Welcome. Not a bad price you paid.

CHawks_12
10-21-13, 22:20
I am new myself and also in NC. More central by Fayettenam.

jcshelto
10-22-13, 06:21
Finally decided to not be a lurker and join up . Looks like I`ve found a forum that has real knowledge and not a bunch of B.S.
I`m a long time shooter ( still have my Winchester Mdl 69A I bought when I was 12 ) who is getting back in and trying to come up to speed with all the new developments ..... and things have really changed !
Just my luck that I`m doing this when everything went crazy .... but that`s life .
I did luck out this past December and found a new PSA 5.56 for under $800 as a starting point for the madness that I`m sure will follow .

Bob

Welcome. I love PSA and try and make it there twice a month.

I was NC/SC for a long time, but keep finding myself drifting further South to GA now. I am new here, too--this is the largest wealth of firearm knowledge on the internet. Great Forum.