PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: AAC Brakeout, LMT Forged Reciever Extension, H Buffer

og556
08-08-13, 16:40
I have a few take off items for sale.

1. AAC Brakeout 5.56MM take off from Noveske N4. This had 60 rounds through it and works fine but I am going a different direction. $65 shipped. This is still mounted to my Noveske rifle and if I have a buyer who will commit this will be professionally removed and shipped with any shims which were installed. I am replacing this with a KAC MAMS otherwise I would not be selling it. The finish on the exterior is excellent and there is no erosion on any part of this. SOLD

2. LMT 7075 Receiver Extension kit. Includes LMT Receiver Extension, H Buffer, Castle Nut, and staked end plate. I would like $SOLD shipped for this kit.

The RE still has some of the grey dry lube stuff LMT likes to put on their RE's. It has about 200 rounds through it on a factory LMT lower. The grey lube is splotchy because I used guns scrubbed spray to de grease it.

I understand that there is always hesitation when buying used items so I will offer a 5 day return and refund policy on these two items.

I will take paypal +3 % or paypal gift, money order, or check as payment. If any one thinks the prices are out of line shoot me an offer the worst that can happen is I say no.

Thanks,
Omar

og556
08-10-13, 07:42
All items except for AAC Brakeout sold.

Price drop for brakeout to $65 shipped.

AAC Brakeout is sold.