PDA

View Full Version : How to post pics on M4Carbine?

COJAM
04-17-08, 18:34
Yes I did a search, and came up with nothing.I know each site is different ,so if someone could please give a detailed step by step for this site I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

HES
04-17-08, 21:36
Yes I did a search, and came up with nothing.I know each site is different ,so if someone could please give a detailed step by step for this site I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Well the best way I have found to post pics anywhere is to get an account at a hosting service like photobucket.com, make sure your pics are no larger than 800 x 600*, and then use the [ image] url here [ /image] or [ img] url here [ /img] codes (codes depends on the software the board uses) or use the little picture icon you see above the field you type into and paste the address of where your pics are stored there. But hosting your pics on your own service is the best way to go.

As an alternative, you could always use the attachments button below the 'submit reply' and 'preview post' buttons, but I dont know if they have that feature working here.

* = mine you some sites still require pics to be no larger than 640 x 480

COJAM
04-18-08, 05:16
Thank you ,I'll give it a shot.

COJAM
04-18-08, 06:14
:) Thanks HES,I was able to setup an account at photobucket