PDA

View Full Version : Happy Bday Dros!

mysak
08-09-13, 20:45
My Bday was actually yesterday but I had class so I didn't really do anything. BUUUTTT Today I drosd my Salient Arms Tier 2 G19. I didn't know it was coming with the TiN barrel so thats a plus. The trigger feels amazing even though it was only dry fire. The modified grip angle feels great with no finger grooves. Heres a couple of pics sorry for the quality best I could do as I'm off to dinner in a bit.

Side note the TiAn slide finish looks super cool in person and in 10 days I'll have a range report!
Note the mag release is difficult for me to depress and looking into a extended one if anyone has experience with either the vickers tactical or glock factory extended some input would be appreciated! THanks again for all the wishes gents!

40Arpent
08-10-13, 07:09
THanks again for all the wishes gents!

I'm guessing you cut and pasted from your Facebook account. :rolleyes:

Five_Point_Five_Six
08-10-13, 17:17
Dros?

5.56Geo
08-10-13, 18:41
Dros?

D.R.O.S. =Dealer record of sale

I'ts a California thing, not sure if any other states implement it. It starts the 10 day waiting period on any firearm sold through an FFL.

mysak
08-10-13, 18:55
lol yes california does a stupid 10 day wait pretty worthless.

Five_Point_Five_Six
08-11-13, 00:51
D.R.O.S. =Dealer record of sale

I'ts a California thing, not sure if any other states implement it. It starts the 10 day waiting period on any firearm sold through an FFL.

Ahh Gotcha. That terminology was foreign to me, I've never had to wait any longer than the NICS check to walk out with a gun.

lol yes california does a stupid 10 day wait pretty worthless.

It's for the children. Think of the poor, poor children.....

mysak
08-11-13, 05:49
Yeah it's a joke, my next bday present to myself will be leaving the great state of commiefornia republicccr.