PDA

View Full Version : The need for KNS pins

ASH556
08-13-13, 15:16
Generally the consensus is that KNS pins are a waste of money, not needed, etc. However, I encountered something recently that made me think maybe they're not such a bad idea:

The shop/range I work at rents some full-auto guns. One of these is a Colt 635, which is basically an M16 in 9mm. Someone brought it off the range saying the trigger wouldn't work. Well, I took it back to the bench and opened it up to find that the hammer spring legs were broken. No surprise as these full-auto rentals see thousands of rounds a week, if not in a day. The gun is setup with a pair of KNS pins because it is prone to breaking hammer pins. Upon removing the hammer pin to replace the hammer spring, I found that, indeed, the hammer pin was broken, cracked right in half. However, due to the nature of the KNS containment of the FCG pins, the weapon still functioned until the hammer spring broke. Being that this is a rental gun, I did not bother to replace the pin and simply replaced the hammer spring and re-installed the two halves of the hammer pin and then the KNS retainers. I took the weapon into the range, performed a mag dump for function check and returned the weapon to rental service. This was three weeks ago and there have been no issues since.

So, I guess maybe KNS pins are good sometimes?

Any thoughts or notions to the contrary?

VIP3R 237
08-13-13, 15:26
Machine Guns are IMO the only time they are needed.

Generally the consensus is that KNS pins are a waste of money, not needed, etc. However, I encountered something recently that made me think maybe they're not such a bad idea:

The shop/range I work at rents some full-auto guns. One of these is a Colt 635, which is basically an M16 in 9mm. Someone brought it off the range saying the trigger wouldn't work. Well, I took it back to the bench and opened it up to find that the hammer springs were broken. No surprise as these full-auto rentals see thousands of rounds a week, if not in a day. The gun is setup with a pair of KNS pins because it is prone to breaking hammer pins. Upon removing the hammer pin to replace the hammer spring, I found that, indeed, the hammer pin was broken, cracked right in half. However, due to the nature of the KNS containment of the FCG pins, the weapon still functioned until the hammer spring broke. Being that this is a rental gun, I did not bother to replace the pin and simply replaced the hammer spring and re-installed the two halves of the hammer pin and then the KNS retainers. I took the weapon into the range, performed a mag dump for function check and returned the weapon to rental service. This was three weeks ago and there have been no issues since.

glocktogo
08-13-13, 15:27

The shop/range I work at rents some full-auto guns. One of these is a Colt 635, which is basically an M16 in 9mm. Someone brought it off the range saying the trigger wouldn't work. Well, I took it back to the bench and opened it up to find that the hammer springs were broken. No surprise as these full-auto rentals see thousands of rounds a week, if not in a day. The gun is setup with a pair of KNS pins because it is prone to breaking hammer pins. Upon removing the hammer pin to replace the hammer spring, I found that, indeed, the hammer pin was broken, cracked right in half. However, due to the nature of the KNS containment of the FCG pins, the weapon still functioned until the hammer spring broke. Being that this is a rental gun, I did not bother to replace the pin and simply replaced the hammer spring and re-installed the two halves of the hammer pin and then the KNS retainers. I took the weapon into the range, performed a mag dump for function check and returned the weapon to rental service. This was three weeks ago and there have been no issues since.

On registered recievers which can't be readily replaced, they serve a purpose. On just about anything else, they're completely unnecessary. Perhaps if KNS pins were of the proper dimensions and heat treat, they'd be recommended more often.

FWIW, blowback 9mm AR's/M16's are notorious for breaking hammer pins.

Iraqgunz
08-13-13, 15:34
They probably serve a purpose on the 9mm sub guns for the exact reason you outlined. But they are useless on standard ARs. The U.S military doesn't use them and their lowers miraculously survive for years and years.

MarkG
08-13-13, 15:57
There is a reason Colt uses stainless pins on the 9mm carbine. The need for them has recently been lessened with the use of bolts that are manufactured with a traditional cocking ramp. I have never seen a broken hammer spring. That being said, one broken spring I could chalk up to a bad spring but multiple springs can only be a result of a poor manufacturing. I have to believe this problem will go away if you purchase a quality spring from a known good source.

ASH556
08-13-13, 16:07
There is a reason Colt uses stainless pins on the 9mm carbine. The need for them has recently been lessened with the use of bolts that are manufactured with a traditional cocking ramp. I have never seen a broken hammer spring. That being said, one broken spring I could chalk up to a bad spring but multiple springs can only be a result of a poor manufacturing. I have to believe this problem will go away if you purchase a quality spring from a known good source.

The gun has a habit of breaking hammer pins, not springs. This is the first I've seen of it breaking a hammer spring. The legs were literally laying in the bottom of the receiver on either side of the trigger...obvious fatigue over who knows how many hundred thousand rounds, all full-auto.

I'll have to pull it down Saturday and see if the carrier is ramped. I'll take some pics.

MarkG
08-13-13, 16:13
The gun has a habit of breaking hammer pins, not springs. This is the first I've seen of it breaking a hammer spring. The legs were literally laying in the bottom of the receiver on either side of the trigger...obvious fatigue over who knows how many hundred thousand rounds, all full-auto.

I'll have to pull it down Saturday and see if the carrier is ramped. I'll take some pics.

My bad, I missed the segue into the pins. My guess is you will find that the ramp on the bottom of the bolt is opposite of that found on any other AR-15 bolt carrier. A new Colt bolt will solve the problem. Are you using a 9mm SMG or X buffer assembly in it? If not you should be.

ASH556
08-13-13, 16:31
My bad, I missed the segue into the pins. My guess is you will find that the ramp on the bottom of the bolt is opposite of that found on any other AR-15 bolt carrier. A new Colt bolt will solve the problem. Are you using a 9mm SMG or X buffer assembly in it? If not you should be.

I believe it's a 9mm buffer, but I'll check. Honestly, the gun could probably use a new bolt, new action spring, new FCG. The problem is it's almost not worth keeping them in anything other than safe, functioning condition. We used to have an M1A1, PM-12, PPSH, Uzi, 9mm MP-5, .40 S&W MP-5 and this Colt. 15 years later, only the Colt, Uzi, and Beretta are still running. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the others to attempt to fix them.

I did get our rental AR up and going again with a new set of gas rings, though.:D

03scgt
08-13-13, 16:52
I have a set on a noveske lower where the pins are a little looser than I would like so I bought them as cheap insurance.The rest of my guns dont have any need for them

CodeRed30
08-13-13, 18:55
Had to run them on a build where a Timney drop-in trigger was used on an Aero lower. Pins kept wiggling out.

I think unless you're experiencing the pins actually walking, then they're not necessary. I also only think you'll run into the issue on a custom build where various manufacturers are used and there could be a tolerance issue.

cpoth
08-13-13, 19:49
The only reason i use them on my carbine is for a reference point for my finger off the trigger AND off of the mag catch. I have seen more than one or two guys who run their straight trigger finger on the mag catch get the magic trifecta of 1.boom, 2.click ... 3.oh shit.

I don't assume it does anything incredible in terms of longevity of my lower but I also don't see how it could hurt. (could be wrong here - feel free to educate if thats the case).

cpoth

Grim Fandango
08-13-13, 20:06
Had to run them on a build where a Timney drop-in trigger was used on an Aero lower. Pins kept wiggling out.

I think unless you're experiencing the pins actually walking, then they're not necessary. I also only think you'll run into the issue on a custom build where various manufacturers are used and there could be a tolerance issue.

I have KNS pins on my factory complete LMT lower. The hammer pin was very loose on that lower. You could start it coming out of the hole with light finger pressure. This was with less than a thousand rounds through it.

Conversely, my Noveske lower with a Colt LPK is very snug. You can't budge the pin with finger pressure like you could on the LMT lower.

mkmckinley
08-13-13, 20:07
So just out of curiosity, does this mean 9mm ARs are harder on not just pins but lowers than 5.56? Do the KNS pins do something to reduce that, or is the design of the pin itself just able to function when it breaks.

Mistahman
08-13-13, 20:15
Cheap insurance? It can't hurt , only help. Right?
Needed. Maybe not. Could be of some value? Maybe?

Gatorshark
08-13-13, 20:15
I have a set on a noveske lower where the pins are a little looser than I would like so I bought them as cheap insurance.The rest of my guns dont have any need for them

Same on my Noveske with a CMT lpk.

VIP3R 237
08-13-13, 23:41
I have KNS pins on my factory complete LMT lower. The hammer pin was very loose on that lower. You could start it coming out of the hole with light finger pressure. This was with less than a thousand rounds through it.

Conversely, my Noveske lower with a Colt LPK is very snug. You can't budge the pin with finger pressure like you could on the LMT lower.

I would replace the hammer and see if it was a faulty J spring.

CodeRed30
08-14-13, 00:06

Interesting to hear! You'd think that if all the parts were from the same manufacturer, then the tolerances would be good enough.

Iraqgunz
08-14-13, 00:48
Exactly what I was thinking. Since most people do not understand how to conduct basic troubleshooting there is no telling what the real issue was. My first guess is like you stated- faulty "J" spring.

Boba Fett v2
08-14-13, 06:41
Have I used them? Yes. Did I need them? Probably not.

TurretGunner
08-16-13, 09:00
They probably serve a purpose on the 9mm sub guns for the exact reason you outlined. But they are useless on standard ARs. The U.S military doesn't use them and their lowers miraculously survive for years and years.

No they aren't. There are some applications where they are a fix.

If you have a lower that has oversized holes or pins that are undersized, They will prevent the pin from working itself out.

I have told the story here a few times, but Long story short... New CMT Lower and a early Gieselle DMR trigger back in 2005ish... pin would rotate after each shot and work itself out in less than a 30 rounds. KNS (Gen 1) anti's fixed this problem.

Granted either the lower or the pins were out of spec, but this was a quick, easy, and cheap(less than $25) fix. A pin may be easy to replace but what if your lower is out of spec? People who live in ban or restricted states can't just walk into a gun store and buy a $79 lower.

TurretGunner
08-16-13, 09:02

Yup, They are cheap insurance if you are having any issues with pins walking. I don't use them unless they are needed (two in last 10 years out of 3 dozen + builds)

mtdawg169
08-16-13, 12:25

I just discovered that my Father's LMT lower was missing the J spring altogether. He kept telling me that he was having an issue with the pin walking out. Pulled the FCG out and sure enough, no J spring.

ASH556
08-16-13, 12:29
I just discovered that my Father's LMT lower was missing the J spring altogether. He kept telling me that he was having an issue with the pin walking out. Pulled the FCG out and sure enough, no J spring.

Fix it Matt! Install a new J-spring for the man!

:jester:

Iraqgunz
08-16-13, 15:54
Can you please explain when you think they would be needed? If parts are in spec and assembled correctly there is no need for them.

Yup, They are cheap insurance if you are having any issues with pins walking. I don't use them unless they are needed (two in last 10 years out of 3 dozen + builds)

mtdawg169
08-16-13, 15:58
Fix it Matt! Install a new J-spring for the man!

:jester:

LOL! He's got a new hammer coming from LMT. He lives out of state and told me about it one day while we were talking. He was getting doubles because the pin was walking out and he didn't notice it right away.

ETA: I should have gone the WECSOG route and stuck a paper clip in there! OR, just told him to get the KNS pins. ;)

It is interesting that the demo gun kept running with a broken pin.

wahoo95
08-16-13, 16:00
They have their place. I use them in my SBR lowers because I know they will see action from 9mm and 22lr uppers which are known for breaking pins.

TurretGunner
08-16-13, 16:49
Can you please explain when you think they would be needed? If parts are in spec and assembled correctly there is no need for them.

Did you even read what you quoted? If so then I have no idea why you would even ask.

Whats this spec you speak of?

Even high end companies can put out bad parts. The example I used and experinced was Gieselle. Did not have problem with previous trigger/pin and that was a LMT LPK.

Its a cheap fix when you don't have the time or resources to do a full diagnostic. It also is a fix when you know the lower is the issue.

Iraqgunz
08-16-13, 17:35
This is your post- Yup, They are cheap insurance if you are having any issues with pins walking. I don't use them unless they are needed (two in last 10 years out of 3 dozen + builds)

I'll ask you once again. Assuming that the lower was machined CORRECTLY and that the fire control parts were made CORRECTLY there is ZERO need for KNS pins.

If the hammer pin is walking out- then you most likely have a defective hammer. That means you contact the company that makes/sells the parts and you get a new one.

If it is determined the FCG holes in the lower are incorrect then you contact the company and have them replace the lower. That is how it should be done, but alas most people are either too stupid or lazy to do it.

Did you contact Geissele? If so, did they fix it or tell you ETADIK? As far as I know Geissele did have some that slipped through and they fixed them. If the part is incorrect I am sending it back to them or whoever sold it and I am getting my money back. Then I am going to get the correct part. It's not rocket science.

If someone can't do the diagnostic then they shouldn't be building or assembling AR's or any other firearm because they are a danger to others. There are no "resources" involved. You contact the company and send them the defective part and get a refund.

Did you even read what you quoted? If so then I have no idea why you would even ask.

Whats this spec you speak of?

Even high end companies can put out bad parts. The example I used and experinced was Gieselle. Did not have problem with previous trigger/pin and that was a LMT LPK.

Its a cheap fix when you don't have the time or resources to do a full diagnostic. It also is a fix when you know the lower is the issue.

signkutter
08-16-13, 21:44
Cheap insurance? It can't hurt , only help. Right?
Needed. Maybe not. Could be of some value? Maybe?

I had a set in a S&W MPT 15 that had sloppy holes. They gave peace of mind and they looked good ( IMO). I'll throw them in a weapon when I find them cheap.

TurretGunner
08-17-13, 11:43
This is your post- Yup, They are cheap insurance if you are having any issues with pins walking. I don't use them unless they are needed (two in last 10 years out of 3 dozen + builds)

I'll ask you once again. Assuming that the lower was machined CORRECTLY and that the fire control parts were made CORRECTLY there is ZERO need for KNS pins.

If the hammer pin is walking out- then you most likely have a defective hammer. That means you contact the company that makes/sells the parts and you get a new one.

If it is determined the FCG holes in the lower are incorrect then you contact the company and have them replace the lower. That is how it should be done, but alas most people are either too stupid or lazy to do it.

Did you contact Geissele? If so, did they fix it or tell you ETADIK? As far as I know Geissele did have some that slipped through and they fixed them. If the part is incorrect I am sending it back to them or whoever sold it and I am getting my money back. Then I am going to get the correct part. It's not rocket science.

If someone can't do the diagnostic then they shouldn't be building or assembling AR's or any other firearm because they are a danger to others. There are no "resources" involved. You contact the company and send them the defective part and get a refund.

Not everyone can just go buy a new lower. Those in md for example have background check on top of a 7 to 200 day waiting period depending on when the state wants to get their shit together

Not everyone has a bunch of parts laying around or the time and money or order a bunch of parts to full diagnostic.

Not everyone has the time to send parts in and wait for however long it takes. What if you need that rifle for a shoot or to go hunting this weekend, and need it to work.

Like I said, its a quick fix for certain problems. If the world was perfect, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

You need to step down off your high horse , you think you have the right to determine who should own or be allowed to build or do what they want? The market clearly indicated that KNS pins have a use, as people are buying them, including people know know a little bit about building AR's. You can sink over $5K into building a gun with all the little do dads and features, but you are bitching about a $25, that will guarentee that your pins won't walk?

Time and money are both resources. Maybe you should take a intro to economics. Not everyone has alot of either or both

CodeRed30
08-17-13, 12:04
^Agreed.

Iraqgunz
08-17-13, 13:59
Actually nothing you have said here is a compelling argument. Plenty of excuses though. You can do whatever you want. If you want to spend money on useless parts go for it. But I am not going to recommend or endorse them.

Not everyone can just go buy a new lower. Those in md for example have background check on top of a 7 to 200 day waiting period depending on when the state wants to get their shit together

Not everyone has a bunch of parts laying around or the time and money or order a bunch of parts to full diagnostic.

Not everyone has the time to send parts in and wait for however long it takes. What if you need that rifle for a shoot or to go hunting this weekend, and need it to work.

Like I said, its a quick fix for certain problems. If the world was perfect, we wouldn't even be having this conversation.

You need to step down off your high horse , you think you have the right to determine who should own or be allowed to build or do what they want? The market clearly indicated that KNS pins have a use, as people are buying them, including people know know a little bit about building AR's. You can sink over $5K into building a gun with all the little do dads and features, but you are bitching about a $25, that will guarentee that your pins won't walk?

Time and money are both resources. Maybe you should take a intro to economics. Not everyone has alot of either or both

LostinKY
08-17-13, 14:34
Guess if I was putting together an ar from unknown used parts that I got dirt cheap for a range toy and KNS pins could "fix it", I would get a set.

Or if same situation with a complete ar, used and dirt cheap, I would get a set.

I sure would not waste $30 to keep a set around, just in case.

KevinB
08-17-13, 17:42
Only good for worn out guns now out of spec on the hammer/trigger/auto sear holes from oblonging, or new guns that where never in spec.

I've seen a few M16A1 lowers that needed these -- any new gun that needed this I would send back.

Suwannee Tim
08-17-13, 17:54

I bought an LMT two stage trigger, no J spring. Of course they made it good. No J spring. It's an LMT thang.

The_War_Wagon
08-17-13, 18:46
The pins started walking on my old POF-415. I think the unique nature of piston rifle recoil can contribute to that. KNS pins fixed it - it worked in that particular application.

SeriousStudent
08-18-13, 01:25

You need to step down off your high horse , you think you have the right to determine who should own or be allowed to build or do what they want? ........

You need to dial back your rhetoric and tone, if you want to stay here. Lose the attitude. Your continued bickering has been noticed by the mods/staff. Think before you ever post something like this again. The next time you talk like this to a mod or staff member, you're getting points towards a vacation. Consider this a public warning to match your public comments.

munchie3409
08-18-13, 08:05
I've never used any other pins beside the ones that were in the LPK.

That being said, two of my trigger pins walk on new PSA lowers/LPK...I don't know if the lower is out of spec or if it's the pins included in the LPK.

I think at the very least, I'm going to buy KNS replacement pins instead of the entire KNS anti rotation kit.

I never had to use them before, but I figured $30 is inexpensive insurance since I know in my two lowers this is an issue.

Wormydog1724
08-18-13, 08:30
I think I'm now permanently jacked in with M4C. I literally woke up and the first random thought that popped in my head were if I should take my KNS pins off my Noveske lower, or if I should keep them and put them on my BCM lower too.
Both of those lowers are registered SBR lowers so it might be cheap insurance. But then I thought 'what if I have a blown primer or some other debris finds its way under th e FCG and the only way to clear it is to remove the FCG...." Well that would suck.
I don't shoot 9mm, I DO shoot a shit load of .22LR but haven't had any issues with pins breaking, I haven't had a blown primer, but I've seen several during matches I've shot at, mostly reloads but not always, I am starting to shoot my own reloads, I haven't experienced pin walking in any of my lowers, but one lower does have pin 'rotation' when I pull the trigger.

So my analysis and conclusion tells me I am ditching them. That was weird.

jmk
08-18-13, 08:39
clicked in here b/c i just bought a set for a new 9mm. mine will never see the use that the range gun has (mainly 'cause i can't afford the ammo!), so hopefully my pins won't break and the holes will not get deformed.

i think it's AMAZING that the carbine continued(s) to run with a broken pin. would that have happened with a non-KNS setup?

(btw, OP, i would like to think you'd replace the pin before putting it back on the line. it's a firearm, and broke is broke).

i think turretgunner's point, if not dialogue, was valid. once in awhile, these pins will patch a situation with out of spec parts.
IG has the better solution, but it is still true that the cost/benefit of replacing a lower may be more trouble than it's worth. if $28 on the KNS kit + less time than it would take me to open a case with the lower manufacturer resolves the problem, why not?

in any case, great OP and thanks for sharing.

JoshNC
08-18-13, 12:04
I use KNS hammer and trigger pins in my transferable M16s as they are cheap insurance against wear on the hammer/trigger pin holes on a receiver that cannot be replaced.

_Stormin_
08-18-13, 12:17
I use KNS hammer and trigger pins in my transferable M16s as they are cheap insurance against wear on the hammer/trigger pin holes on a receiver that cannot be replaced.

I always thought that it was the sear which mattered. (Honestly, just trying to clear up a misconception that I had.)

MarkG
08-18-13, 12:24

The use of a specific set of pins can't prevent damage to your receiver. If a receiver is being damaged, the pins are only the messenger.

TurretGunner
08-18-13, 16:51
You need to dial back your rhetoric and tone, if you want to stay here. Lose the attitude. Your continued bickering has been noticed by the mods/staff. Think before you ever post something like this again. The next time you talk like this to a mod or staff member, you're getting points towards a vacation. Consider this a public warning to match your public comments.

Thanks

Iraqgunz
08-18-13, 18:40
I want everyone to forget anything they think or know about KNS pins and the alleged relevancy.

Now lets' look at the situation with clear eyes and ask yourself the following;

1. If the movement of the hammer and trigger pins was so critical, doesn't it seem logical the military would have addressed it after almost 50 years of service? After all, all U.S. military M16's/M4's are either full auto or 3 round burst.

2. If this was in fact an issue, the U.S. military would have to have gone though alot of lower receivers and someone would have identified this as a serious issue (these are serial numbered items).

3. Can anyone provide credible proof of hundreds or thousands of M16/M4 lowers that have been scrapped due to this design flaw?

4. There are some U.S. military units that shoot thousands of rounds in a week. This would mean that these weapons shoot more in a short period of time than most AR owners in a lifetime, to include those with registered Pre-86 guns. Yet, no one has stepped forward to validate any claims of the vast trigger/hammer pin conspiracy being covered up by the U.S. military.

I have said this numerous times and I will say it again. Most all damage that can be traced back to the holes of the trigger and hammer can be traced to people hitting on pins with hammers and other blunt objects. Sticking punches and other objects into the holes and damaging them or they are using old or out of spec parts (after all, if it is old and it wears that means it is in fact no longer in spec) and in some cases as we have seen first hand here on M4C personnel who have assembled the FCG incorrectly and the parts are not performing as they should. Additionally we can have lowers with holes that are out of spec as well. Then we combine all of these issues and we hear the dreaded Nightmare on M4 Street tales about needing KNS pins because their parts will not stay in place.

ASH556
08-18-13, 19:30
As promised earlier in the thread, here are pics of the bolt. I don't know hardly anything about 9mm AR's. Is this ramped or not? (looks not to me, but I don't really know what I'm looking for).

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5492/9543377300_c3e61440a8_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/87859750@N03/9543377300/)
635 bolt 3 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/87859750@N03/9543377300/) by ASH556 (http://www.flickr.com/people/87859750@N03/), on Flickr
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3713/9540590053_3e8ecd5cd5_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/87859750@N03/9540590053/)
635 bolt 2 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/87859750@N03/9540590053/) by ASH556 (http://www.flickr.com/people/87859750@N03/), on Flickr
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3788/9543377342_2106b0a7b5_o.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/87859750@N03/9543377342/)
635 bolt 1 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/87859750@N03/9543377342/) by ASH556 (http://www.flickr.com/people/87859750@N03/), on Flickr

signkutter
08-18-13, 19:30
They do look pretty snazzy though ...

3 AE
08-18-13, 20:16
Is the Colt still in rental service with a broken hammer pin? Personally, I would have replaced the broken pin with a new one, rental unit or not.

MarkG
08-18-13, 20:22
As promised earlier in the thread, here are pics of the bolt. I don't know hardly anything about 9mm AR's. Is this ramped or not? (looks not to me, but I don't really know what I'm looking for).

I can't see your pictures to well so here is what you should be looking for:

The old style 9mm bolts were reverse ramped. This design acted as a speed break to slow the bolt down. In doing so, an incredible amount of energy was transfered to the hammer pin.

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r704/BallistaSystems/OFFICE-PC/Misc%20Parts/th_Colt9mmBolt-Old_zpscf139c1b.jpg (http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/BallistaSystems/media/OFFICE-PC/Misc%20Parts/Colt9mmBolt-Old_zpscf139c1b.jpg.html)

The new style 9mm bolts are ramped the same direction as 5.56 bolt carrier.

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r704/BallistaSystems/OFFICE-PC/Misc%20Parts/th_Colt9mmBolt-New_zps8583112e.jpg (http://s1363.photobucket.com/user/BallistaSystems/media/OFFICE-PC/Misc%20Parts/Colt9mmBolt-New_zps8583112e.jpg.html)