PDA

View Full Version : I like......

Bloodbathdisplay
08-18-06, 19:17
I like this site much better than the "other" ar15 site out there. I have not posted any questions but I have read others and the responses given are informative, halfway educated, sometimes smart-assed(but all in good fun), and I have yet to see someone get flamed on here. I have been kicked off the other site twice now for not going with the Molon Labe Armchair Commando Mentality and as I understand it there are a few others here whom have had the same experience...anyway, I am glad to be here on this site now and look forward to bringing any knowledge I have and absorbing yours as well. I just finished my first build on Monday and I hope to have pics up soon. Thanks guys & gals...

Robb Jensen
08-18-06, 21:56
Welcome! :D

Thors ~ Hammer
08-18-06, 22:55
Welcome aboard. That is a catchy name you have.

jethead
08-21-06, 09:53
That's funny, I got kicked off the "other" site for being a massive pain in goatboy's azz.

I'm glad to be out of there actually. I have alot more time in my day now to actually get outside and do something.

imported_C4IGrant
08-21-06, 11:37
Welcome. We have a low tolerance on here for idiots and or juvenile antics (like you find on other AR forums). Members will not get flammed for asking basic questions or asking for help.

C4