PDA

View Full Version : Del-Ton AR-15

jjakeyoon
08-18-13, 19:19
What are your opinions? Good, Bad, Ugly? I know they had issues in the earlier years but nowadays, people seem to like them more. Am I misinformed?

Jargonhead
08-18-13, 19:23
I've got a friend that has one... That being said save another month or 2, buy once cry once.

Rob

Split66
08-18-13, 19:25
Hit this up top

https://www.m4carbine.net/nual/misc/nav_search.gif

type in Delton and you will find the answer. One of the perks of being a member here.

VIP3R 237
08-18-13, 19:25
Run away and don't look back. Dti is low quality junk.

bulbvivid
08-18-13, 19:26
What are your opinions? Good, Bad, Ugly? I know they had issues in the earlier years but nowadays, people seem to like them more. Am I misinformed?

Del-ton comes up periodically here. I would venture to say that most people on M4C avoid anything that they produce. I don't have any personal experience with their products, but there are too many other manufacturers that have good reputations to go with one that does not.

I would suggest using the orange search button to look search the site for opinions on Del-ton. This is one of those topics that comes up so much to the same end that people kind of groan when they see it again.

C4IGrant
08-18-13, 19:28

Do you already own a Del-Ton??

C4

Iraqgunz
08-18-13, 19:39
Since you are the same person that asked about minor cam pin wear, "stuff" near the FSB and what not. I suggest you use the ORANGE search button and do some reading.