PDA

View Full Version : Precisionreloading.com, anyone used them?

LHS
08-19-13, 16:38
I've been looking for some specific, hard-to-find dies, and they advertise them as in-stock. That said, I've never heard of them. Had anyone here used them, and are they gtg?

Thanks!

Maineshooter
08-20-13, 21:17
They have been around for a while, based in South Dakota. They have been mentioned before on a precision shooting site that I used to frequent because of some specialty gear they stock. If my memory serves me correctly (and my memory sucks) I ordered some dies from them a few years back and did not have any problems. Pretty sure they are good to go.

LHS
08-21-13, 00:50
They have been around for a while, based in South Dakota. They have been mentioned before on a precision shooting site that I used to frequent because of some specialty gear they stock. If my memory serves me correctly (and my memory sucks) I ordered some dies from them a few years back and did not have any problems. Pretty sure they are good to go.

Thanks!

I put in my order today, got an emailed receipt, etc, as usual for modern online commerce. They have some killer prices on the dies I need, plus some Hornady LNL bushings and lock rings. Shipping was $15, but I saved about $30 over Amazon prices so it's a net win.

Raven Armament
08-21-13, 11:04
The owner is a member of another forum I'm on. He's a good guy from what I can tell from his posts.

LHS
08-22-13, 12:55
Got a UPS tracking number. Stuff's on the way.

eightmillimeter
08-22-13, 21:55
According to Google maps I am a mere 2.5 hours drive time from their actual store in Mitchell. Perhaps a road trip is in order.

I didn't even know this place existed until I saw this thread.

LHS
08-29-13, 22:39
Got my order on Tuesday. Everything as expected.