PDA

View Full Version : Three teens kill Australian for the fun

platoonDaddy
08-20-13, 12:31
Dang, this world is friggin sick!

"The boy who has talked to us said, 'We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody,'" Ford told the Associated Press.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/20/police-say-teen-shot-australian-student-in-oklahoma-for-fun-it/

Edit: Where are the race hustlers! WND is reporting it was three black teens http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/police-black-teens-kill-white-man-for-fun/

montanadave
08-20-13, 13:31
Here's pics of the three little pieces of shit . . . and a video of one of them brandishing a rifle, pointing it at the camera, and talking smack (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/police_australian_player_killed_J8hM1jhw9Us1DltFFWCGQM).

According to the story in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, they went on Facebook after the shooting and bragged about it (http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/cops-3-bored-teens-shoot-jogger-to-death-in-oklaho/nZTBg/).

Nary a single article out of a dozen I looked at mentioned the race of the shooters. Only the NY Post. Because race obviously had nothing to do with it. Three black teens just picked out some white guy they had never laid eyes on, got in a car, followed him down the road, and shot him in the back so they could see someone die. :rolleyes:

C'mon, Al, let's here some outrage. [cue chirping crickets]

wahoo95
08-20-13, 13:47
The Al & Jesse show only comes to town in these situations when a crime has been committed and the suspected perpetrators are not arrested.

No attention on this one as a hate crime because that admittedly did it out of boredom....not because he was White.

Descriptions of the perps was not initially reported because they are minors. Plus we're supposed to be living in a post racial world now so what difference does it make except to the race baiters....which exist on both sides ;)

Totally senseless crime. I hope all 3 are tried and sentenced as adults.

Voodoo_Man
08-20-13, 14:17
Where is the outrage against this?

Wake27
08-20-13, 14:23
They need to bring back public hangings for things like this.

Palmguy
08-20-13, 14:25
The Al & Jesse show only comes to town in these situations when a crime has been committed and the suspected perpetrators are not arrested.

...and it is allegedly white on black crime.

Alaskapopo
08-20-13, 14:28
Dang, this world is friggin sick!

"The boy who has talked to us said, 'We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody,'" Ford told the Associated Press.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/20/police-say-teen-shot-australian-student-in-oklahoma-for-fun-it/

Edit: Where are the race hustlers! WND is reporting it was three black teens http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/police-black-teens-kill-white-man-for-fun/

This is the kind of crime that needs and demands the death penalty.
I wish we had it in Alaska.
Pat

jpmuscle
08-20-13, 14:44
Pat

Ya'll don't? I'm actually surprised by that considering.

Watrdawg
08-20-13, 14:47
Unbelievable!! This a great case for the Death Penalty. Give them a trial when they are found guilty give them 1 appeal and when they lose the appeal take them out back of the court house and hang them in public. After a few hangings or firing squads I can guarantee you crimes rates will start falling!!

Alex V
08-20-13, 14:58
They need to bring back public hangings for things like this.

boil them in oil...

Sensei
08-20-13, 15:02
Pat

Unbelievable!! This a great case for the Death Penalty. Give them a trial when they are found guilty give them 1 appeal and when they lose the appeal take them out back of the court house and hang them in public. After a few hangings or firing squads I can guarantee you crimes rates will start falling!!

Our Supreme Court, in its infinite wisdom, has previously determined that juveniles should not face the death penalty. Thus, these yoots will live to kill another day.

Alex V
08-20-13, 15:14
Our Supreme Court, in its infinite wisdom, has previously determined that juveniles should not face the death penalty. Thus, these yoots will live to kill another day.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-u4l_tc7CUM0/TbIRY6055vI/AAAAAAAABAw/glZ17TAw0T4/s400/jud.jpg

Kain
08-20-13, 15:16

And going by the Atlanta legal system they'll probably serve less than five years after conviction, if they aren't release prior to trial.

The_War_Wagon
08-20-13, 15:55
Here's pics of the three little pieces of shit . . . and a video of one of them brandishing a rifle, pointing it at the camera, and talking smack (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/police_australian_player_killed_J8hM1jhw9Us1DltFFWCGQM).

According to the story in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, they went on Facebook after the shooting and bragged about it (http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/cops-3-bored-teens-shoot-jogger-to-death-in-oklaho/nZTBg/).

Nary a single article out of a dozen I looked at mentioned the race of the shooters. Only the NY Post. Because race obviously had nothing to do with it. Three black teens just picked out some white guy they had never laid eyes on, got in a car, followed him down the road, and shot him in the back so they could see someone die. :rolleyes:

They were turning their lives around... :rolleyes:

Iraqgunz
08-20-13, 16:06
Unfortunately they won't get what they truly deserve. And as expected the gun control crowd uses the acts of killers to represent all gun owners.

Mac5.56
08-20-13, 16:30

I don't know where you guys are not seeing outrage, but I am seeing it everywhere I look. On here, all over my facebook, all over my email, in the newspapers, on the radio, on the television.

Voodoo_Man
08-20-13, 16:47
I don't know where you guys are not seeing outrage, but I am seeing it everywhere I look. On here, all over my facebook, all over my email, in the newspapers, on the radio, on the television.

There is one specific place where I want there to be outrage.

From the same people who cried racism over Zimmerman lawfully defending himself from criminal assault of one T.Martin.

I want to see them take up a cause like this. Why? Because that is where it will matter to the masses, so that this will occur with less or no frequency.

Mjolnir
08-20-13, 17:08

Same here. The "where is the rage" thing is tired - for both Blacks and Whites. At least for me. Apparently, some people are either trying to hype already exceedingly heinous and troublesome crimes or its not being broadcast in their areas. Probably a combo of both since I don't ever expect the media to be fair.

Mac5.56
08-20-13, 17:09
Like IG said sadly this is going to be used as a gun control example, despite the fact that the gun was most likely illegally obtained (I'm willing to bet my entire ammo supply on it being an illegal gun).

Mac5.56
08-20-13, 17:12
Same here. The "where is the rage" thing is tired - for both Blacks and White. At least for me.

Yea it's just an excuse to flame more tension and inspire more rage and hatred. It's a childhood school yard game and it's both immature and tiresome.

I have no interest in perpetuating racial tension. Especially considering it was a mixed race group of youth. So what does that say? Who do we point the finger at now? Maybe they hated Aussies, or they thought he was an illegal immigrant, or maybe they hated athletes?

Iraqgunz
08-20-13, 17:25
IMO those that beat the Zimmerman was a racist drum and were outspoken who are now silent about this need to speak out. By not doing so, they are reinforcing what the critics are saying. If they TRULY want to defuse racial overtones, then they need to step up and tell the American public that what these teens did is outrageous (regardless of color) and if they are found guilty they need to face the consequences.

ForTehNguyen
08-20-13, 17:41
the media bias is really sad. CNN, ABC News, Washington Post dont show photos and claim the names "havent been released" Hop on over to Australian news and they have photos and the names for everyone to see

SpeedRacer
08-20-13, 19:10
And, of course, "My son was a good kid" says the mother of one of the teens. She's also claiming he was at home during the murder. If they're found guilty I sure hope she catches a charge too. It's bad enough that you raise your kids to be murderers, but then to potentially lie and try to cover for them after the fact? That's despicable.

Honu
08-20-13, 19:32
my brother had a case where some kids murdered someone
the youngest was about 13 if I remember ?

the MOM !!! said well what did you want them to do they were bored !!!

I bet if you talk to that one white kid he will try to talk all gangsta and sound like a dumb black !

time to hang them upside down and beat them to death with a bat !
and do this to every person who murders or molests a child or attempts murder or does a home invasion etc...

jpmuscle
08-20-13, 19:34
And, of course, "My son was a good kid" says the mother of one of the teens. She's also claiming he was at home during the murder. If they're found guilty I sure hope she catches a charge too. It's bad enough that you raise your kids to be murderers, but then to potentially lie and try to cover for them after the fact? That's despicable.

If that was the mom I say being interviewed she also said that if it shown that he was involved then he should be punished for what he did.

Selective media editing if it was the same one perhaps.

C-grunt
08-20-13, 19:35
I have family in Duncan. The town is in shock over this. Nice little town.

Mjolnir
08-20-13, 19:48
Pay LITTLE attention to what the parents say who are in a state of shock.

The MURDER is horrible enough. Focus on that and WTF in our society could lead to children perpetuating such a heinous crime.

When I'm "bored" I sleep. Period. Never have I thought, "lets go rape, pillage and plunder!"

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Mac5.56
08-20-13, 20:00
IMO those that beat the Zimmerman was a racist drum and were outspoken who are now silent about this need to speak out. By not doing so, they are reinforcing what the critics are saying. If they TRULY want to defuse racial overtones, then they need to step up and tell the American public that what these teens did is outrageous (regardless of color) and if they are found guilty they need to face the consequences.

I choose to not isolate myself on the Left or the Right. I consider myself a patriot and not dedicated to any party...

That said I know a great many people that have condemned both acts and are doing it rather vocally. I assume you are talking about the celebrities and politicians that you think should come out and speak up. Well, I don't trust any politicians or celebrities, they're all corrupt **** the lot of them!

SpeedRacer
08-20-13, 20:15
If that was the mom I say being interviewed she also said that if it shown that he was involved then he should be punished for what he did.

Selective media editing if it was the same one perhaps.

No clue, it was in the Fox article. The "He was a good kid" stuff is silly but almost understandable, but someone is either at home or not, that's like...scientific. The fact these kids confessed kinda rules out him being at home, which means she's either unfathomably clueless or lying.

jpmuscle
08-20-13, 20:17
No clue, it was in the Fox article. The "He was a good kid" stuff is silly but almost understandable, but someone is either at home or not, that's like...scientific. The fact these kids confessed kinda rules out him being at home, which means she's either unfathomably clueless or lying.

No doubt.

SeriousStudent
08-20-13, 20:31
Prayers sent for the murdered Christopher Lane, his family and friends.

Airhasz
08-20-13, 21:10
Has anyone described the neighborhood the victim was jogging in? Were the surrounding homes kept up or was this a run down area complete with gangs, vacant homes and crack houses? I'd like to think a person jogging in a decent area doesn't have much of a chance of this type of violence occurring against them.

Iraqgunz
08-20-13, 21:25
Well am more Libertarian than anything else. Unfortunately what you or I thinks is of little importance to America. We need Al Sharpton and the Kargashians to form America's opinion.

I choose to not isolate myself on the Left or the Right. I consider myself a patriot and not dedicated to any party...

That said I know a great many people that have condemned both acts and are doing it rather vocally. I assume you are talking about the celebrities and politicians that you think should come out and speak up. Well, I don't trust any politicians or celebrities, they're all corrupt **** the lot of them!

JoshNC
08-20-13, 21:28
Has anyone described the neighborhood the victim was jogging in? Were the surrounding homes kept up or was this a run down area complete with gangs, vacant homes and crack houses? I'd like to think a person jogging in a decent area doesn't have much of a chance of this type of violence occurring against them.

The linked article describes it as an upscale neighborhood. My own neighborhood, which is upper middle class, recently had a report to the neighborhood watch by a woman who was running at about 11pm and was chased by two guys in a car. They did not catch her, thankfully. Two men fitting the same description were reported to have unsuccessfully tried something similar in another neighborhood about 15 minutes from us. We live in suburbia.

The wolves are out looking for prey. We must arm ourselves appropriately.

Honu
08-20-13, 21:33
sorry man I grew up in OUR SOCIETY !
and so did everyone else !
how many of us decide to murder ! this is a left tactic of SOCIETY made them this way !

its not our society thats doing this its a personal decision ! and often comes from lack of proper upbringing !

this is where kids need a good mom and dad that are willing to discipline there kid !

like my brother has said (again he is a state prosecutor)
you discipline your kids NOW or the state will be doing it for you later !

Pay LITTLE attention to what the parents say who are in a state of shock.

The MURDER is horrible enough. Focus on that and WTF in our society could lead to children perpetuating such a heinous crime.

When I'm "bored" I sleep. Period. Never have I thought, "lets go rape, pillage and plunder!"

Mac5.56
08-20-13, 22:11
Well am more Libertarian than anything else. Unfortunately what you or I thinks is of little importance to America. We need Al Sharpton and the Kargashians to form America's opinion.

And I fear we're friggen doomed cause of it. I was just in Wyoming with some great friends of multiple ages and multiple social stripes... The only conclusion we could all come to is to not succumb to it and let the true believers go down willingly.

Hopefully there's a country for us when the dust settles.

wahoo95
08-20-13, 22:27

You wont see any outrage because the perpatrators have been arrested. If they've have been caught and will be tried what's there to be outraged about.

...and it is allegedly white on black crime.

Not true. The Al & Jesse show isn't about White on Black, Black on White, Green on Yellow, or Red on Purple crime. Its about what they consider justice. They only show up when there "appears" to be a situation where justice hasn't been served. In the Zimmerman case their issue wasn't about Zimmerman supposedly being White killing a Black kid. Their issue was that they felt Zimmerman should have been arrested and a proper investigation conducted rather than simply set free. While much of America is clueless on the subject of justifiable self defense the other issue is that initial reports didn't show that there had actually been a thorough investigation over the shooting.

See what I wrote above.

nml
08-20-13, 22:59
The Al & Jesse show isn't about White on Black, Black on White, Green on Yellow, or Red on Purple crime. Its about what they consider justice. They only show up when there "appears" to be a situation where justice hasn't been served. In the Zimmerman case their issue wasn't about Zimmerman supposedly being White killing a Black kid. Their issue was that they felt Zimmerman should have been arrested and a proper investigation conducted rather than simply set free. While much of America is clueless on the subject of justifiable self defense the other issue is that initial reports didn't show that there had actually been a thorough investigation over the shooting.Is this entire paragraph ironic?

glocktogo
08-20-13, 23:13
Is this entire paragraph ironic?

It has to be...doesn't it? :confused:

Sensei
08-20-13, 23:36
You wont see any outrage because the perpatrators have been arrested. If they've have been caught and will be tried what's there to be outraged about.

Not true. The Al & Jesse show isn't about White on Black, Black on White, Green on Yellow, or Red on Purple crime. Its about what they consider justice. They only show up when there "appears" to be a situation where justice hasn't been served. In the Zimmerman case their issue wasn't about Zimmerman supposedly being White killing a Black kid. Their issue was that they felt Zimmerman should have been arrested and a proper investigation conducted rather than simply set free. While much of America is clueless on the subject of justifiable self defense the other issue is that initial reports didn't show that there had actually been a thorough investigation over the shooting.

I'm going to call foul on this one. The race bait crowd was all about Zimmerman being convicted - no matter what the evidence showed. Their modus operandi is to arrive on the scene and reshape a narrative to fit their desired outcome. A perfect example is how they paraded around pictures of a 12-year old Trevon to make people think that Zimmerman had an physical advantage.

C-grunt
08-21-13, 00:58

Duncan is a fairly small town of around 20k people. From visiting there I don't remember any "bad neighborhoods". There are some older and run down area but I doubt there's a bunch of gang activity there.

SteyrAUG
08-21-13, 02:44

Actually one of the shooters looks white. Wanna know how I know I"m not a racist, I want him dead just like the other two scumbags.

Alaskapopo
08-21-13, 03:30
Actually one of the shooters looks white. Wanna know how I know I"m not a racist, I want him dead just like the other two scumbags.

True if we make this about race we are no better than Sharpton and Jackson. This is about 3 evil people who killed an innocent person. Its not about black or white.
Pat

ABNAK
08-21-13, 04:03

I would have tied up the scum (in tandem!) who dragged James Byrd to death and gave them the same fate if it had been up to me.

Iraqgunz
08-21-13, 05:52
I am not sure if this is a joke or not.

See what I wrote above.

montanadave
08-21-13, 05:53

You are correct. I may have lost my mind, but I'm almost sure the original photos they had with the linked article were of three black kids. They did update the photos as the originals (when I linked it) were not of the quality now shown with the article.

And I agree. These are three punks that have forfeited their right to live amongst the rest of us.

Safetyhit
08-21-13, 06:34
True if we make this about race we are no better than Sharpton and Jackson.

Acknowledging fact isn't wrong and certainly doesn't diminish one's character regardless of the uncomfortable circumstance. To believe otherwise is pure weakness.

The_War_Wagon
08-21-13, 06:51
Waiting for the Presidential pardon... :rolleyes:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/My3Sons1_zps9f6b6c9a.jpg

Scoby
08-21-13, 07:08

See what I wrote above.

Crazy talk.

The Al & Jesse show hasn't shown up because they don't want to direct attention to the heinous black on white crime.

And, they haven't figured out a way to make a dollar on it. Yet.

Simple as that.

They are both race baiting scum who do an extreme disservice to the minority community. What is amazing is that this same community doesn't even recognize the divisive harm their actions cause to race relations in this country.

I hope they burn in hell one day.

Grand58742
08-21-13, 08:53
Duncan is a fairly small town of around 20k people. From visiting there I don't remember any "bad neighborhoods". There are some older and run down area but I doubt there's a bunch of gang activity there.

There has been a significant problem in Lawton over the past few years with gang related activity. Being that Duncan is only about a half hour from Lawton and is a bedroom community for Ft Sill (with a known gang problem) it's probably spill over.

Sensei
08-21-13, 09:37
I would have tied up the scum (in tandem!) who dragged James Byrd to death and gave them the same fate if it had been up to me.

With proper therapy and rehabilitation, I'm sure these children will be able to re-enter society as productive members before their 18th birthdays.

brickboy240
08-21-13, 11:23
This is barely getting a mention in mainstream media news programs.

...typical

jpmuscle
08-21-13, 14:44
This is barely getting a mention in mainstream media news programs.

...typical

But people are still bitching about the dam rodeo clown rocking a POTUS mask....

disgraceful...

platoonDaddy
08-21-13, 15:29
As an old man over 70, what the frig does "Bitch we up dem poles, **** with me?

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2013/08/20/james-edwards-vine-video-bitch-we-up-dem-poles-****-with-me/#more-50431

montanadave
08-21-13, 16:30
As an old man over 70, what the frig does "Bitch we up dem poles, **** with me?

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2013/08/20/james-edwards-vine-video-bitch-we-up-dem-poles-****-with-me/#more-50431

A quick Google search indicates "up dem poles" may be a reference to the lyrics of a popular hip-hop song by one Fredo Santana, but I have no idea what those lyrics mean. The song itself appears to be the typical gangsta-rap shit (i.e. "**** dis shit, yo yo yo, pass me da dope, **** dat bitch" and repeat, ad nauseum), although I must confess I only listened to about the first 5-10 seconds. Stripper "poles," perhaps?

But, hey, I'm a white guy in my mid-fifties so I'm not particularly hip to the hop, kno wat I sayin', cuz? :D

P.S. And my wife says I ain't street! Bitch be trippin'. :rolleyes:

Mjolnir
08-21-13, 19:30
Did anyone notice that it is one WHITE kid, one BLACK kid and looks like one BI-RACIAL kid?

Interesting

platoonDaddy
08-21-13, 20:02
Did anyone notice that it is one WHITE kid, one BLACK kid and looks like one BI-RACIAL kid?

Don't believe he is white.

TAZ
08-21-13, 21:39
Seems like the anti gun crowd has already tried to use this tragedy. Saying that this is cause of all the guns not cause three kids were batshit crazy. Go figure.

The color of their skin matter not to me. They are pieces of shit if they did in fact do this. Let the Jesse and Al show degenerate to the race baiting.

As for the Al and Jesse show. They are t there stirring the lot cause there ain't no cash in it for them. The only color those 2 fools have a fascination with is green. The rest is inconsequential.

Honu
08-21-13, 23:52
so his tweets say he hates white people

this for sure is a hate crime !

Iraqgunz
08-22-13, 00:41
Too bad that the SCOTUS ruined any chance of getting the death penalty. If anyone is deserving of it, these scum certainly are. And for the record I am an equal opportunity executioner and I could care less if they are multicam, black, brown or aliens from Mars.

SteyrAUG
08-22-13, 00:43

Interesting

At least that whole "diversity" thing is working.

And honestly wouldn't you prefer to be shot in the back by an ethnically mixed group rather than a group that are all the same race? I know I would, it enriches the experience of being shot in the back, or so I learned in school.

GotAmmo
08-22-13, 03:28

Interesting
"

as interesting as Zimmerman being white

I'd lean more towards 2 BI-RACIAL kids and 1 BLACK kid

RogerinTPA
08-22-13, 11:56
Crazy talk.

The Al & Jesse show hasn't shown up because they don't want to direct attention to the heinous black on white crime.

And, they haven't figured out a way to make a dollar on it. Yet.

Simple as that.

They are both race baiting scum who do an extreme disservice to the minority community. What is amazing is that this same community doesn't even recognize the divisive harm their actions cause to race relations in this country.

I hope they burn in hell one day.

Agreed. That, and to serve as a distraction to what this administration is doing, AND to further divide the country. They came out of the wood work when they thought Zimmerman was an aryan white guy just from name recognition alone. After they found out he was hispanic, their reputations were on the line and they couldn't back pedal, so they doubled down with 'white hispanic'. They have no incentive to hold rallies for this shooting, or the black on black killings in chicago, detroit, st louis or DC. They are completely ineffective because they don't address the root cause and have no rational answers for it. It's far more logical to nit pick your own agenda than to come up with real world solutions that you don't want to touch with a ten foot pole, unveiling to the world just how ineffective they really are.

On the flip side, this case does open up the dialog on the effectiveness of a single shot from .22 pistol at close range...

brickboy240
08-22-13, 12:00
Other than the anti-gun agenda...this shooting does not serve the left's purpose so they will probably sweep this one under the rug.

-brickboy240

a1fabweld
08-22-13, 17:43
Even if the group who did this were all black, there still wouldn't be any outrage. If it was the Black Panthers themselves who did this while screaming "Black Power" as they were squeezing off shots from their canted gripped, "Glock Fowty", nobody would give a shit (assuming it was reported at all). Society has conditioned us to only take offense to crimes & wrongdoings when blacks are the "Victims". Otherwise, the Kardashians show takes the spotlight.

It is what it is. This trend will only continue to gain momentum until "Whitey" decides to stand up for himself.

Mac5.56
08-22-13, 19:00
You guys saying there will be no outrage are out of your ****ing minds.

CNN is openly talking about it being racially motivated as I type this.

What hole are your heads in, seriously? Do you only listen to like one tin foil hat radio host and that's it, because you all are so damn out of touch with the reality that is actually out there that I can't seem to figure you all out. I half expect some of you have white hoods in your closets with how out there you sound.

montanadave
08-22-13, 19:10
To their credit, CNN is giving this story some "ink."

Here's a portion (http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/australia-student-killed-oklahoma/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews):

One of the Oklahoma teenagers accused of killing 23-year-old Australian baseball player Christopher Lane had previously posted images online showing himself posing with guns and wads of cash.

And three days before what police call the indiscriminate shooting, the suspect, 15-year-old James Edwards Jr., tweeted, "With my n****s when it's time to start taken life's" -- a line from the Chief Keef rap song, "I Don't Like."

Back in April, he tweeted, "90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."

Hard to fathom how this doesn't pass muster as a "hate crime."

Sensei
08-22-13, 19:13
I half expect some of you have white hoods in your closets with how out there you sound.

a1fabweld
08-22-13, 19:14

What hole are your heads in, seriously? Do you only listen to like one tin foil hat radio host and that's it, because you all are so damn out of touch with the reality that is actually out there that I can't seem to figure you all out. I half expect some of you have white hoods in your closets with how out there you sound.

Oh GTFO with the "White Hoods" bullshit. If you don't see the racial bias in the media, gov't, & educational system, it's simply because you choose not to see it. CNN race baited the Zimmerman/Martin case as much as any other liberal media network. If they are covering this as being "Racially motivated", I'm going to buy a lotto ticket.:rolleyes:

Safetyhit
08-22-13, 19:37

All recent events considered this is an unusually offensive load of pure shit.

Airhasz
08-22-13, 19:41
[QUOTE=wahoo95;1725890]

The Al & Jesse show isn't about White on Black...

Yeah, and M4Carbine isn't about guns either. Time for a clue...:rolleyes:

Scoby
08-22-13, 19:58
In all honesty Mac, I don't watch CNN's propaganda.

I've seen it reported on Fox and other outlets but, I've yet to see the level of "outrage" that the Zimmerman/Martin shooting reached.

Mac5.56
08-22-13, 22:16
Oops I touched on a soft spot. Sorry guys, didn't mean to hurt your feelgoods.

The way you all jumped on the "whoa be white people" band wagon with this one was pretty pathetic.

There's so many biases in the media on both sides why are you all sitting around pounding your chest about it? Why not focus on the real issues? Like why exactly our society is going to hell in a hand basket for example, as opposed to "oh, the poor media isn't doing what we want."

For me the tragedy in this case is that three kids decided to shoot an innocent man because they were bored and full of hate.

montanadave
08-22-13, 22:26
For me the tragedy in this case is that three kids decided to shoot an innocent man because they were bored and full of hate.

Agreed.

But "kids" don't learn this kind of hate in a vacuum. There are forces at work which foment this kind of anger, which dull the social conscience, and focus the violence and aggression.

Honu
08-22-13, 22:53
no they dont learn it in a vacum they learn it from their parents and friends who allow this to happen
or they learn it from Jackson and his racist crew or from the I DESERVE my share crowd

odd how folks want to blame society and yet other good kids are not doing this !

Agreed.

But "kids" don't learn this kind of hate in a vacuum. There are forces at work which foment this kind of anger, which dull the social conscience, and focus the violence and aggression.

SteyrAUG
08-22-13, 23:59
I half expect some of you have white hoods in your closets with how out there you sound.

Seriously?

Recognizing media bias is now racist?

Really?

Mac5.56
08-23-13, 00:06
Agreed.

I agree with this 100%, and that is the real cause of the issue. I'm sure that for some there is racism (on all sides) that plays into it, but there are other factors at play as well. Break down of the home, the school, the community, being a quick three I can think of.

Mac5.56
08-23-13, 00:16
Seriously?

Recognizing media bias is now racist?

Really?

No it's not but you're not the only one that has been vocal in this thread. Some people seem giddy and they're literally reveling in the fact that this was black on white violence.

As I said before get over your complaints about the media, we all know the damn media is biased about everything. Focus on something of actual value.

I'm picturing a fictional interview in some future news outlet as a type this:

Journalist: Well sir oligarch of the great society of 'Merica, Blessed Be It's Name', how did you manage to take over the great society of the United States?

Sir Oligarch: We just let them argue about media bias on that ancient device the internet while we asked our benevolent policy makers to rework the previous social documents into the New Constitution. Honestly, they were so caught up in self righteousness they never noticed that we were rewriting all the laws I had determined were no longer relevant for a modern and just society.

Honu
08-23-13, 00:17
then all kids coming out of that community or school would be bad ?

its the home !
they hang out with others whos parents let them do whatever they want and not discipline them !

I agree with this 100%, and that is the real cause of the issue. I'm sure that for some there is racism (on all sides) that plays into it, but there are other factors at play as well. Break down of the home, the school, the community, being a quick three I can think of.

a1fabweld
08-23-13, 00:29
Oops I touched on a soft spot. Sorry guys, didn't mean to hurt your feelgoods.

The way you all jumped on the "whoa be white people" band wagon with this one was pretty pathetic.

There's so many biases in the media on both sides why are you all sitting around pounding your chest about it? Why not focus on the real issues? Like why exactly our society is going to hell in a hand basket for example, as opposed to "oh, the poor media isn't doing what we want."

Like I said, if you don't see the racial bias in the many aspects of life which we all encounter on a daily basis, it's because you choose not to. I think you keep your head in the sand just the same way you feel I do. As I said earlier, society is conditioning us to give undeserved respect & privileges toward the black community as a whole vs. respect based on individual merit like every other nationality. I'm willing to bet that in a month, this particular murder case will be forgotten history. No riots, no protests, no addresses from Obama, no million man march, no white celebrities making a fuss over this aspiring white young man who did nothing to provoke his own murder (So far that has been reported). The media seldom if ever shows bias toward the white or any other community.

Slightly off subject, tell me if these few examples would be tolerated in modern day America:

United White College Fund
White Entertainment Channel
National Association for the Advancement of White People
White History Month
Miss White America Pageant
Whites in Government
Etc...

Here's a list for you to look over, which names many more black only organizations: http://www.blacknews.com/directory/black_african_american_organizations.shtml

Now let me add this little politically correct disclaimer before you puff up on me like a rooster for being a cross burning racist. I'm not a "White Hood" wearing Klansman as you implied earlier. I'm not part of any white hate groups. I'm not advocating a race war. I'm not holding anyone down, nor do I owe anyone shit. Every race/breed/ethnicity/group/whatever has their trash. I'm just tired of the racial bias in favor of the black community that's forced upon us through the gov't, media, & our school system. I'm tired of walking on eggshells for the black community as well. If that makes me a racist, tell my 2 best friends (one Chinese & the other Pakistani) that I'm bad news & to steer clear of me.:D

ABNAK
08-23-13, 02:32
Some people seem giddy and they're literally reveling in the fact that this was black on white violence.

I looked carefully at the mugshots. The one kid IS white. He has light colored, straight hair, blue eyes, and no black features. He's likely a wannabe, but he sure as hell doesn't look black to me.

The other two? Yeah.

Scoby
08-23-13, 08:02

Yes it is a tragedy all the way around but, your question begs to be answered by another. Why so hateful? Why murder an unarmed, innocent person of any race?
I think Mr. Honu answers it below.

no they dont learn it in a vacum they learn it from their parents and friends who allow this to happen
or they learn it from Jackson and his racist crew or from the I DESERVE my share crowd

odd how folks want to blame society and yet other good kids are not doing this !

Focus on something of actual value.

Here's a thought.
Why doesn't the black community, after all these years of social/entitlement handouts designed to lift them up out of poverty and prejudices, still continue to ignore, or do nothing about, the social/economical problems they so evidently have?

After all, they have Al and Jesse right? Shit, those two geniuses should have fixed it by now.

I must say this too. Whitey has their own problems with the youth of today. No doubt about it.

The youth of this nation, a melting pot of races, is it's future. If we don't change the course the young people are heading in this country it will destroy this nation. It is fast approaching.

Woe be unto this nation.

SteyrAUG
08-23-13, 13:26
No it's not but you're not the only one that has been vocal in this thread. Some people seem giddy and they're literally reveling in the fact that this was black on white violence.

As I said before get over your complaints about the media, we all know the damn media is biased about everything. Focus on something of actual value.

I'm picturing a fictional interview in some future news outlet as a type this:

Journalist: Well sir oligarch of the great society of 'Merica, Blessed Be It's Name', how did you manage to take over the great society of the United States?

Sir Oligarch: We just let them argue about media bias on that ancient device the internet while we asked our benevolent policy makers to rework the previous social documents into the New Constitution. Honestly, they were so caught up in self righteousness they never noticed that we were rewriting all the laws I had determined were no longer relevant for a modern and just society.

I haven't seen anyone who is "giddy" over this being a racially motivated murder committed by what seems to be two black guys and one white guy.

I also don't this it is very unusual, violent crimes by blacks against whites are amazingly common. Just this year two black guys shot a baby in the face and shot the mother.

What is frustrating is the media ignoring such events because we all know if two white guys shot a black baby in the face while robbing the mother it would get coverage like James Byrd.

Regarding media bias, I could not disagree with you more. I think the issue is incredibly important. It is what allows the average person to consider Zimmerman the aggressor by clouding or hiding the facts and then promoting Martin as some kind of civil rights victim.

Sadly the media is where most people get their viewpoints as they don't take the time to form their own, let alone actually research the events and decide for themselves.

And your "white hood" comment more or less served the same purpose, to distract from the event and to cast speculations of racism on those who recognize the problem thus attempting to make such viewpoints unpopular.

Mjolnir
08-24-13, 20:46
sorry man I grew up in OUR SOCIETY !
and so did everyone else !
how many of us decide to murder ! this is a left tactic of SOCIETY made them this way !

its not our society thats doing this its a personal decision ! and often comes from lack of proper upbringing !

this is where kids need a good mom and dad that are willing to discipline there kid !

like my brother has said (again he is a state prosecutor)
you discipline your kids NOW or the state will be doing it for you later !

Uh, "our society" has many facets to it. I didn't grow up in a trailer park or public housing. Only a fool would think the cultural norms are the same in Chesterfield, WV, The Desire Projects in New Orleans and wherever you and I grew up...

But I most certainly agree with your final statement. Discipline (at a very early age) is critical.

Voodoo_Man
08-25-13, 08:04
Apparently he probably would have been killed back home just as easily as here...

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/no-kidding-17yrs-after-gun-bans-in-australia-police-say-gun-crime-is-out-of-control/

Sensei
08-25-13, 09:48
Apparently he probably would have been killed back home just as easily as here...

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/no-kidding-17yrs-after-gun-bans-in-australia-police-say-gun-crime-is-out-of-control/

I have no problem believing that gun confiscation aids the criminal element, but this article leaves a lot to be desired in terms of supporting this position. With no link to raw data, it can't see how this aids anyone's argument.

I'd be interested in seeing the murder rate by gun per 100,000 people before and after Australia instituted their gun control program. I'm not interested in the overall murder rate - just those committed by guns. I've looked for this data, but cannot find it anywhere.

My suspicion is that we would see that the murder rate due to gun violence did not change much before and after the gun control measures. This probably has a lot to do with the fact that Australia had a very low gun murder rate prior to the gun control measures. In other words, it is statically hard to significantly lower something that is very close to zero.

Bottom line, societies with very low overall murder rates are not going to see much change with gun control measures. That is because murder rates have a lot more to do with societal norms (drugs, poverty, illegal immigration, promotion of violence in media, etc.) than the number of lawfully owned guns.