PDA

View Full Version : Owners of the Orlob Occluder Sight

John Smith
08-21-13, 00:39
I encourage the comments of anyone that actually owns an Orlob Occluder Gunsight.Positive or negative comments are welcome. If you don't have one I would hope you can refrain from commenting.
Thank you.

Alias John Smith

Vandal
08-21-13, 00:43
I don't think there is a person on this forum that owns one of those based off of the previous times it has come up.

tom frost
08-21-13, 05:36
I encourage the comments of anyone that actually owns an Orlob Occluder Gunsight.Positive or negative comments are welcome. If you don't have one I would hope you can refrain from commenting.
Thank you.

Alias John Smith

No comment from me, as I don't own a set, nor had I ever heard of them aside from reading a couple thread titles here on m4c. I do have a question though, do you own a set, and if so, do you like them, or are you asking because you're looking to buy?

John Smith
08-29-13, 01:16
:nono:
I don't think there is a person on this forum that owns one of those based off of the previous times it has come up.

Vandal
08-29-13, 01:38
I think you've found your answer in that in 8 days no one has commented on this thread with any experience with the sight. Most pistol sight threads get much more traffic than this in a few hours.

Do you have a set of the sights or any insight you can offer instead of soliciting comments, positive and negative, like a guy doing a product survey for a manufacturer?

40Arpent
08-29-13, 02:48
Do you have a set of the sights or any insight you can offer instead of soliciting comments, positive and negative, like a guy doing a product survey for a manufacturer?

He has to follow his own rules, so by the fact that he didnt answer this question when he was first asked, one has to deduce that he has no personal experience with these gimmick sights. LOL

tom frost
08-29-13, 05:14

Nailed it!

Five_Point_Five_Six
08-29-13, 07:17

My guess would be he's affiliated with the manufacturer in some way, shape or form.

You'll probably find more guys running XS Big Dots on M4C than the Orlob Occluder sight.

JSantoro
08-29-13, 08:54
Hey, Not-As-Clever-As-He-Thinks-He-Actually-Is, I just looked up and found the thread about these things that you helped dick up...

...AND shit-talked one of our staff members...

...back in April of this year. It still resides in the Trash subforum, where you helped put it.

In it, you firmly establish that you are already quite familiar with this device by advising folks where they may check it out, and further advising them TO REFER YOU.

Post dated 4/3/13

You can see that sight at the Spokane gun show this weekend. Tell him John Smith sent you

1) You don't get to tell people what comments they may or may not leave. That's the realm of folks whose screen-names appear in red text. You've got some sand, calling one of our staffers arrogant, back in April....then starting this thread where you try to say who may or may not post in it, as if it's somehow your turf, instead of you being allowed here on the suffrance of others.

2) If you are in any way affiliated with the company that makes these things, you are required by M4C policy to disclose that in either your screen-name or signature line. You agreed to adhere to M4C policies/practices at the time you registered, and reaffirm this every time you sign on. Find said policy here:

https://www.m4carbine.net/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item

5) Industry Disclosure – If you are an industry manufacturer/dealer or employed by one you must disclose this relationship through your screen name or signature line. Anonymous industry trolling will not be allowed.

3) Whether you are or are not affiliated with the product or the company, you may not astro-turf the product or generate false "buzz" about it in any way. This is also policy.

It is a matter of record that you know what the product is, so if YOU have something to say that isn't part of some formal/informal ad campaign on your part, YOU say/ask it and deal with whatever follows, within forum policy/practice and otherwise-normal human discussion. We'll deal with the stuff that falls outside of or violates policy/practice.

This isn't Cwoffee Twalk, where you get to provide a topic for the audience to discuss and not provide anything else yourself because you're busy getting verklempt.

http://imageshack.us/a/img411/4533/verklempt.jpg

If you want to continue to use the fourm, get your mind right and get within the same rules everybody else has to follow. Otherwise, stop signing on; it's a big internet, and there's sites without active moderation, where you can get away with the BS you just tried to pull.