PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Executive order instructing black students not be disciplined for misdeeds....

Denali
08-21-13, 12:33
http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-asks-public-schools-to-ingore-bad-behavoir-by-black-students

On July 26th Obama signed an executive order titled the "African American Education Initiative." The order essentially gives a green light for black students to misbehave in public schools. In two places, Obama's executive order calls on schools to reduce the number disciplinary actions taken against blacks students. The order specifically calls on schools too "not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools."

To comply, public schools would have to engage in a racial quota system of discipline. The executive order will create a new Federal bureaucracy to pressure school systems to comply with the president's demands. The executive order makes no mention of any effort to get black students to improve behavior.

Another excellent idea from the worst freely elected leader in modern world history....I was going to open a different thread for this one, but it is so germane to the topic it belongs here, with the original OP,

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/how_liberals_handle_black_teen_violence_against_whites.html

As the trio headed to court on Tuesday, Julian McKnight said his son Julian, 15, has also suffered in the aftermath of the July 9 attack on a Pinellas County school bus after it left Lealman Intermediate School in the St. Petersburg-area community of Gulfport.

"All I can say is that he had his consequences already, you know?" McKnight said. "This is life. I am sorry what happened to the victim. It's just the way it is. My son ain't never been no bad person, he just got mixed [up] with bad people, that's all ... He's sorry."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/how_liberals_handle_black_teen_violence_against_whites.html#ixzz2cctfIGWA
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Irish
08-21-13, 12:48
BHO is a racist piece of shit. I'm sure everyday he looks in the mirror he hates seeing that he's half whitey.

Pork Chop
08-21-13, 12:53
Unbelievable.

streck
08-21-13, 12:59
That was signed in April of 2012....

gunrunner505
08-21-13, 13:01
This guy truly is the worst president in American history and the OP probably has it right that he is the worst leader in the history of the world, ever.

If you had the National Association For The Advancement of (enter color other than black) People, it would be racist.

If you had the National White Caucus, it would be racist

United White Kid College Fund, racist.

White History Month, yep, racist.

How is it that all these racist goings on, are never somehow racist?

Denali
08-21-13, 13:20
That was signed in April of 2012....

True enough, however in light of current events, it remerges and becomes doubly topical...

rocsteady
08-21-13, 13:25
This guy truly is the worst president in American history and the OP probably has it right that he is the worst leader in the history of the world, ever.

If you had the National Association For The Advancement of (enter color other than black) People, it would be racist.

If you had the National White Caucus, it would be racist

United White Kid College Fund, racist.

White History Month, yep, racist.

How is it that all these racist goings on, are never somehow racist?

You forgot "WET: White Entertainment Television"

kwelz
08-21-13, 13:30
I know this is a silly question. But has anyone, except me, actually read the executive order in question or did you just take the examiners word for it...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/07/26/executive-order-white-house-initiative-educational-excellence-african-am

Read it. I can assure you that the examiner has lived up to their reputation as a complete and total shit source for news with no redeeming values.

Crap like this is why we look like idiots in the news.

Koshinn
08-21-13, 13:45
he is the worst leader in the history of the world, ever.

Are you on a controlled substance right now?

streck
08-21-13, 13:48
How do you think they plan to accomplish the parts in bold? And do American blacks actually have fewer educational opportunities?

(b) Mission and Functions.

(1) The Initiative will help to restore the United States to its role as the global leader in education; strengthen the Nation by improving educational outcomes for African Americans of all ages; and help ensure that African Americans receive a complete and competitive education that prepares them for college, a satisfying career, and productive citizenship.

(2) The Initiative will complement and reinforce the Historically Black Colleges and Universities Initiative established by Executive Order 13532 of February 26, 2010, and together, they both will support enhanced educational outcomes for African Americans at every level of the American education system, including early childhood education; elementary, secondary, and postsecondary education; career and technical education; and adult education.

(3) To help expand educational opportunities, improve educational outcomes, and deliver a complete and competitive education for all African Americans, the Initiative shall, consistent with applicable law, promote, encourage, and undertake efforts designed to meet the following objectives:

(i) increasing general understanding of the causes of the educational challenges faced by African American students, whether they are in urban, suburban, or rural learning environments;

(ii) increasing the percentage of African American children who enter kindergarten ready for success by improving their access to high-quality programs and services that enable early learning and development of children from birth through age 5;

(iii) decreasing the disproportionate number of referrals of African American children from general education to special education by addressing the root causes of the referrals and eradicating discriminatory referrals;

(iv) implementing successful and innovative education reform strategies and practices in America's public schools to ensure that African American students receive a rigorous and well-rounded education in safe and healthy environments, and have access to high-level, rigorous course work and support services that will prepare them for college, a career, and civic participation;

(v) ensuring that all African American students have comparable access to the resources necessary to obtain a high-quality education, including effective teachers and school leaders, in part by supporting efforts to improve the recruitment, preparation, development, and retention of successful African American teachers and school leaders and other effective teachers and school leaders responsible for the education of African American students;

(vi) reducing the dropout rate of African American students and helping African American students graduate from high school prepared for college and a career, in part by promoting a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools, and by supporting successful and innovative dropout prevention and recovery strategies that better engage African American youths in their learning, help them catch up academically, and provide those who have left the educational system with pathways to reentry;

(vii) increasing college access and success for African American students and providing support to help ensure that a greater percentage of African Americans complete college and contribute to the goal of having America again lead the world in the proportion of adults who are college graduates by 2020, in part through strategies to strengthen the capacity of institutions of higher education that serve large numbers of African American students, including community colleges, HBCUs, Predominantly Black Institutions (PBIs), and other institutions; and

(viii) enhancing the educational and life opportunities of African Americans by fostering positive family and community engagement in education; reducing racial isolation and resegregation of elementary and secondary schools to promote understanding and tolerance among all Americans; {Because Americans are racists that still keep the Brothers down....fvck that....}improving the quality of, and expanding access to, adult education, literacy, and career and technical education; and increasing opportunities for education and career advancement in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.

(4) In working to fulfill its mission and objectives, the Initiative shall, consistent with applicable law:

(i) identify evidence-based best practices that can provide African American students a rigorous and well-rounded education in safe and healthy environments, as well as access to support services, which will prepare them for college, a career, and civic participation;

(ii) develop a national network of individuals, organizations, and communities to share and implement best practices related to the education of African Americans, including those identified as most at risk;

(iii) help ensure that Federal programs and initiatives administered by the Department and other agencies are serving and meeting the educational needs of African Americans, including by encouraging agencies to incorporate best practices into appropriate discretionary programs where permitted by law;

(iv) work closely with the Executive Office of the President on key Administration priorities related to the education of African Americans;

(v) increase the participation of the African American community, including institutions that serve that community, in the Department's programs and in education-related programs at other agencies;

(vi) advise the officials of the Department and other agencies on issues related to the educational attainment of African Americans;

(vii) advise the Secretary on the development, implementation, and coordination of educational programs and initiatives at the Department and other agencies that are designed to improve educational opportunities and outcomes for African Americans of all ages; and

(viii) encourage and develop partnerships with public, private, philanthropic, and nonprofit stakeholders to improve African Americans' readiness for school, college, and career, as well as their college persistence and completion.

(5) The Initiative shall periodically publish reports on its activities. The Secretary and the Executive Director of the Initiative, in consultation with the Working Group and the Chair of the Commission established under subsection (c) of this section and section 3 of this order, respectively, may develop and submit to the President recommendations designed to advance and promote educational opportunities and attainment for African Americans.

gunrunner505
08-21-13, 13:55
[QUOTE=kwelz;1726406]I know this is a silly question. But has anyone, except me, actually read the executive order in question or did you just take the examiners word for it...
QUOTE]

Yep, read it. Let's call it what it is, the fact that this was even done is racist. Where is the corresponding EO for say Asians? There isn't one.

All these special interest groups and race baiters, I'm looking at you Jessie and Al, cannot overshadow the fact that cultural and behavioral issues cannot be overcome by special interest groups or EO's.

Change and excellence starts at home. You cannot correct or stop racism with race based groups, laws or EOs because they are by definition, racist.

Not trying to get in an argument, just sayin'.....

gunrunner505
08-21-13, 14:03
Are you on a controlled substance right now?

Nope. He hasn't started a war but he has severely damaged this country in 8 short years. Maybe irreparably.

Has there been a more divisive president in your lifetime? One who has scoffed at the very fabric of what their country is? One more arrogant or condescending?

Ok, he may not be the absolute worst, but he's high on the list.

kwelz
08-21-13, 14:23
[QUOTE=kwelz;1726406]I know this is a silly question. But has anyone, except me, actually read the executive order in question or did you just take the examiners word for it...
QUOTE]

Yep, read it. Let's call it what it is, the fact that this was even done is racist. Where is the corresponding EO for say Asians? There isn't one.

All these special interest groups and race baiters, I'm looking at you Jessie and Al, cannot overshadow the fact that cultural and behavioral issues cannot be overcome by special interest groups or EO's.

Change and excellence starts at home. You cannot correct or stop racism with race based groups, laws or EOs because they are by definition, racist.

Not trying to get in an argument, just sayin'.....

Asians are not facing horrific levels of dropout and failure in schools. Blacks are. There is an undeniable trend in black youths to not finish school. Every special interest group claims a cause like "white privilege or other such bullshit. Most propose some stupid idea to fix it (like this one) But nobody bothers to actually dig into the issue to find and address the core issues. Instead they turn it into another political topic to either show they are doing something or to attack the other side.

Race as we are discussing it here is a purely societal issue. And until we as a society overcome that it will continue to be a problem. I was raised to not even bother to look at the color of a persons skin. I judge them on actions not looks. But we all know that a lot of people still cant' do that.

Hell there are people on this board who have stated that they would not want their children dating or marrying a person of another color. And you think it is just the left doing this racial BS. No. It is both sides. And it will continue to be a problem for some time.

kwelz
08-21-13, 14:24
Nope. He hasn't started a war but he has severely damaged this country in 8 short years. Maybe irreparably.

Has there been a more divisive president in your lifetime? One who has scoffed at the very fabric of what their country is? One more arrogant or condescending?

Yes. His name was George W. Bush. I am not sure who will be ranked as the worst president in history but I am fairly sure the competition is between those two.

brickboy240
08-21-13, 14:31
The Carter years were TEN TIMES worse than the worst Bush year.

Many of you are too young to remember.

-brickboy240

Koshinn
08-21-13, 14:45

Ok, he may not be the absolute worst, but he's high on the list.

You wrote "worst leader in the history of the world, ever."

So you're saying a guy who you disagree with and may be racist is worse than people who proved their racism by executing millions of people they disagreed with due to race or religion or social class?

gunrunner505
08-21-13, 15:00
You wrote "worst leader in the history of the world, ever."

So you're saying a guy who you disagree with and may be racist is worse than people who proved their racism by executing millions of people they disagreed with due to race or religion or social class?

No. Im saying the guy who took the greatest country in the world and the highest most respected office in the world and turned both into a punch line is the worst leader.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

ST911
08-21-13, 15:03
Article date: July 30, 2012.
Pinellas bus incident: Covered.
Everyone's feelings on Obama: Covered.

If there is other discussion of merit here, please see one of the existing Obama/race/Zimmerman-Martin threads.