PDA

View Full Version : Combat Conditioning by Morrison

rudy99
08-26-13, 17:47
I'm just wondering if anyone has checked out the new ebook, Combat Conditioning (http://morrison-industries.com/products/combat-conditioning-e-book?utm_source=MI_PRIMARY_List&utm_campaign=35af88c678-Combat_Conditioning_Release_8_14_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_42c8124e1d-35af88c678-9374129) by Morrison. It was mentioned a few weeks ago on the Solider System blog (http://soldiersystems.net/2013/08/15/combat-conditioning/).

From the website:

I may never write another fitness book...

Combat Conditioning is the final evolution of fitness training. We are very proud to announce that we have broken the code and created a truly universal training system for everyone!

I can't tell you how excited we are to bring this system to you!

This book literally changes everything you ever thought you knew about physical training.

We started by trying to find the best way to train soldiers in an online venue. Facing failure and defeat we were suddenly confronted with a lesson from ancient Greece and the secret of the Spartan's success.

When we applied this lesson to Soviet sports science we discovered that we had literally unlocked the door to the highest level of physical training in the world. This is not sensationalization. This is what really happened. After all this time everything is suddenly clear. No more confusion, just crystal clear simplicity!

The best part? It is so simple you won't believe your eyes! We couldn't believe it either until we tested it for a couple of months. In 27 years of fitness training and coaching I have never seen anything like this.

Want examples? I increased by bench press by 35lbs (275 to 310lbs) in two workouts. That jump usually takes 4-6 weeks of hard training. I added 50lbs to by back squat in the same manner (300 to 350lbs).

Need more? My room mate now has to wear a 30lb pack and do cross country running to get his heart rate UP INTO THE AEROBIC ZONE!! Most people we test cannot walk and keep their heart rate down enough when walking because their aerobic capacity is so poor.

Combat conditioning is the easiest program you will ever see from a programming point of view. It is also some of the hardest training you will ever do. This training will change the way you work out for the rest of your life.

As if that's not enough, we are seeing people recover faster than they ever though possible. Performance is skyrocketing, health is improving, testosterone is increasing, vitality and well being is through the roof!

Combat Conditioning is also going to be online. Our original plan was to have a web site to train military recruits. We are now going to open it up to anyone. This revolution needs to be available to everyone!

Buy the book and find out how brutally simple fitness can be and marvel at the results!

I believe this guy was referenced a bit in the Oral IV thread. Anyone read this book? Just curious given bold statements made above regarding the book. Not sure if it brings anything new to the table.