PDA

View Full Version : Never bring a (dead) stun gun to a gun fight

WillBrink
08-27-13, 13:09
But he was only 17! :rolleyes:

When will Sharpton and co claim it was racially motivated and push for charges?

'Point 'em out, knock 'em out': Brutal game ends when assault victim fires his concealed handgun

The game was called "point 'em out, knock 'em out," and it was as random as it was brutal.

The object: Target an innocent victim for no other reason than they are there, then sucker punch him or her.

But on this day in Lansing, there would be no punch. The teen-age attacker had a stun gun. He did not know his would-be victim was carrying a legally concealed pistol.

The teen lost the game.

Cont:

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/08/point_it_out_knock_it_out_brut.html#incart_m-rpt-2

CarlosDJackal
08-27-13, 13:15
Too bad the scumbag was not shot DRT. Oh well. At least the good guy won!

Moltke
08-27-13, 13:25
Concealed carry anyone?

Concealed carry everyone.

sammage
08-27-13, 13:34
Darwin was slacking on this one.

jpmuscle
08-27-13, 13:53
Ha, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

WillBrink
08-27-13, 14:34
Ha, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Had the stun gun worked, would have been he who felt all warm inside. :mad:

TMS951
08-27-13, 15:44
If Obama had a son he would have looked like.....

Funny how he doesn't say that shit in all these cases of black youths attacking white males.

At least this one ended well.

Edit to add, so since this was clearly racially motivated, will he be charged with a hate crime. He is MI legislature.http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(ck15xbi1n1qcxa55l1nhtc55))/mileg.aspx?page=GetMCLDocument&objectname=mcl-750-147b Where is the outrage if he does not?

montanadave
08-27-13, 16:50
The kid's comments after he took a slug in the ass and was begging for his life:

“I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home.”

The words, the tone, it tickles the memory. Where have I heard this before? And then it hits me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFvujknrBuE

T2C
08-27-13, 17:16
When the predator becomes the prey, it changes the point of view for the attacker. I am happy that the CCW left the house armed.

R/Tdrvr
08-27-13, 17:34
The kid's comments after he took a slug in the ass and was begging for his life:

“I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home.”

Yeah, the POS was a real tough guy. That is until the moment his "victim" fought back.

Voodoo_Man
08-27-13, 18:32
I've been hit by a stun gun like that.

Depending on the clothing he was wearing, it MIGHT have dropped him, but he would have been able to get back up right away and/or fire from the ground.

Those things don't hit you as hard as a X26.

lunchbox
08-27-13, 18:41
laughed my ass off reading this thanks for posting!

"He shot Weaver in his buttocks as the teen turned to flee." -About here my sides started to hurt-"I’m sorry, please don’t kill me, I don’t know why I did that, I’m high you know, I just wanna go home,’” the teen told the man who had just shot him.

SpeedRacer
08-27-13, 19:22
Yeah, the POS was a real tough guy. That is until the moment his "victim" fought back.

That's always the case. Seems to be a complete detachment from consequence until it slaps them in the face. Haven't you ever watched the First 48? I've seen many grown men being questioned on double and triple murder charges break down and cry when their momma shows up.

Five_Point_Five_Six
08-27-13, 19:37
This makes me happy all over.