PDA

View Full Version : Jesse, Al - Where Are You? 2 Women Gang Raped In Park

30 cal slut
08-31-13, 10:52
wtf

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/23300659/police-investigate-gang-rape-of-2-women-in-park

WILMINGTON, Del. -
Police say they're investigating the alleged gang rape of two women during daylight at a Wilmington city park.

The attack was reported at approximately 6:54 p.m. Thursday in Kosciuszko Park, located on the 600 block of South Franklin Street, in the area of Broom Street in Wilmington's Hedgeville Community. The park is about three-blocks long.

Police said the victims are two women, ages 32 and 24. Police said the suspects were reported to be "approximately 10 to 12 black male juveniles," adding that no further descriptions are available.

SteyrAUG
08-31-13, 13:05
Yeah...I just saw this one the news...oh wait...NO I DIDN'T.

Safetyhit
08-31-13, 13:30
I was going to post this local story but I was afraid one of our leftist members would declare me a racist. They get upset if you discuss certain obvious things around here and it hurts my feelings.

Airhasz
08-31-13, 13:31
So many stupid teens and young adults that do not value their own freedom, let alone other people. We need more like Bernhard Goetz in the world in my opinion.

jaxman7
08-31-13, 13:37
Its stories like this that reminds me of Tom Clancy's character John Clark. If any of you have read Without Remorse then you'd understand when I say I wish we'd let loose our own John Clark on filth such as these dudes.

-Jax

a1fabweld
08-31-13, 13:53
I was going to post this local story but I was afraid one of our leftist members would declare me a racist. They get upset if you discuss certain obvious things around here and it hurts my feelings.

Where you at MJ? Lol!

SeriousStudent
08-31-13, 14:16
Its stories like this that reminds me of Tom Clancy's character John Clark. If any of you have read Without Remorse then you'd understand when I say I wish we'd let loose our own John Clark on filth such as these dudes.

-Jax

A decompression chamber makes for a great behavior modification tool.

SkiDevil
08-31-13, 14:18

-Jax

I was thinking the same thing. Also, thought of the late Charles Bronson's films 'Death Wish' and his character Mr. Kersey. The vigilante who dresses like a bum and hunts down violent criminals and kills them an MO similar to the Clark character.

p.s. Clancy's book 'Without Remorse' is a great novel.

Mac5.56
08-31-13, 16:30

Your sense of self importance in mind blowing. You participate in a thread where someone other then you says something racist, and you assume your the one people are talking to when they point it out. Then you go further and assume that the people who don't dig blanket statements and ignorance are "leftist"

Get over yourself Safetyhit.

jpmuscle
08-31-13, 16:44
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

maybe..

Army Chief
08-31-13, 16:48
Left, right or center, let's try to keep a couple of things in mind here:

First, these topics, while relevant, rarely cover any uncharted territory, and often turn contentious. We need to remain watchful of our attitudes and words as we discuss them.

Second, the race grievance industry stands to gain nothing from crimes of this nature, so while we may wish to stand up and ask our incredulous questions, we already know that no answers will be forthcoming. While I've observed elsewhere that I see this more as a problem of culture than of race, the fact is that the issues are so emotionally-charged and politically-motivated these days that no one really has the courage to fix any of this. Black, white, left, right ... whatever. It's a losing battle no matter who might choose to fight it, because this isn't about stopping crime or helping folks overcome difficult circumstances; it's about maintaining the status quo. The fact that it comes at the expense of those who are least in a position to fight back merely adds to the tragic nature of the problem.

Third, I don't actually have a third point, but the Army taught me that if I have two points, I had better come up with a third. Well, I guess I do. Let's be candid: urban America is in advanced state of decay, and we should not be surprised by these kinds of senseless attacks. We should, however, redouble our efforts to remain vigilant and protect ourselves and our own from the most obvious threats.

These articles always emphasize the white v. black or black v. white aspect, but I find that to be something of a Red Herring. Yes, perhaps young urban men are especially upset in the wake of the manufactured rage that is the Trayvon Martin case, but I rather suspect that they are just as capable of dealing the same indignities to women who are much closer to them, both in proximity and ethnicity.

It isn't a pigmentation problem; it's a heart problem.

AC

Irish
08-31-13, 16:49
Incidents like this are relatively rare, from what I know, but are a good reminder as to why you need a standard capacity magazine and not a neutered one as proposed by anti-gun folks and politicians of the same ilk. It would also help to have a spare magazine for something like this or similar.*

In this incident (http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20130830/forest-hills/second-woman-tasered-sexually-assaulted-forest-park-cops-say) a 69 year old woman was tasered and sexually assaulted. It was the 2nd time in a month that this has occurred. The "description" of the suspect is lacking in my opinion.

The attacker was described as being between 5-foot-9 to 5-foot-11 and was approximately 35-years-old, police said. He wore a black T-shirt, black jogging pants and dark sneakers.

*Admittedly I only care 16 rounds in a G19 but I like to live on the edge. :)

Safetyhit
08-31-13, 17:02
Your sense of self importance in mind blowing. You participate in a thread where someone other then you says something racist, and you assume your the one people are talking to when they point it out. Then you go further and assume that the people who don't dig blanket statements and ignorance are "leftist"

Get over yourself Safetyhit.

I make an indirect comment, you choose to configure into a personal shot at you, and I need to get over myself?

Anyway now there are even more hurt feelings.

Army Chief
08-31-13, 17:19
Friends, allow me to offer the gentle reminder that this running sidebar has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread topic, which is ugly enough all by itself.

It would be very much appreciated if we could just grab some root beers and let this one go. It's Labor Day Weekend. Relax. ;)

AC