PDA

View Full Version : DG switch for M&P won't fit

USA
09-01-13, 00:10
I bought an X300U. It would not fit on my M&P so I punched out pins holding cover/spacer at rear of light, and it fit.

Bought DG switch. It will not fit my M&P either. Figured I would punch out pins and remove spacer at rear as before. I can't seem to get the pins out this time. Do they come out for DG switch?

Any advice on how to fit DG switch to M&P is appreciated, and yes, I bought M&P DG switch so I'm not sure why it doesn't fit without modification.

cmv868
09-01-13, 05:58
I bought an X300U. It would not fit on my M&P so I punched out pins holding cover/spacer at rear of light, and it fit.

Bought DG switch. It will not fit my M&P either. Figured I would punch out pins and remove spacer at rear as before. I can't seem to get the pins out this time. Do they come out for DG switch?

Any advice on how to fit DG switch to M&P is appreciated, and yes, I bought M&P DG switch so I'm not sure why it doesn't fit without modification.

Mine fit tightly but fit. I (with and UNLOADED gun) put the light onto the rail as far as it will go and give the bezel a sharp smack with my palm to snap in into place.

Good luck