PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Two 4.25" M&P 9mms and one compact

matt7184
09-02-13, 00:19
I have three S&W M&P 9mms from my collection for sale. All have finish wear and cosmetic blemishes. None were safe queens and were used over the last few years in training/carry. All prices absolutely firm. PM me email address for pictures. No shipping, local sales only. No trades. Must have CWP to purchase.

The story behind the stipple jobs/undercut/beavertail removal is as follows: I had Boresight Solutions do about a half a dozen of my M&Ps a while ago. These were all originally done by him, but had Crimson Trace Lasergrips on at the time. I sold off the lasergrips and a portion was left unstippled. I stippled the undone portion crappily myself and also did slight scallop cuts to the front of the magazine well. The backstraps included were stippled quickly by myself. Boresight Solutions does top notch work and I highly recommend them if you can take the long wait.

M&P #1
4.25" Full Size, Stippled 360 degrees, undercut trigger guard, stippled trigger guard and forward flats, magazine release hump removed, beavertail removed, Apex Sear and Rounded/Polished Striker Block. Warren F/O Front and Warren Rear Sight. Comes with one FDE Medium backstrap and one FDE Large backstrap. Recoil Spring, Barrel, Slide Release, Locking Block, Sear Housing Block replaced earlier this year. No Magazines included. S&W M&P Box included. $480

M&P #2
4.25" Full Size, Stippled 360 degrees, undercut trigger guard, stippled trigger guard and forward flats, magazine release hump removed, beavertail removed, Apex Sear and Rounded/Polished Striker Block. Warren 2012 Tritium front with black portion painted Red and Warren Plain Rear Sight. Comes with one FDE Medium backstrap and one FDE Large backstrap. Recoil Spring, Barrel, Slide Release, Locking Block, Sear Housing Block replaced earlier this year. No Magazines included. S&W M&P Box included. $500

M&P #3
Compact M&P, Stippled 360 degrees, undercut trigger guard, stippled trigger guard and forward flats, Apex Sear and Rounded/Polished Striker Block. Trijicon HD Sights (Front is a lower than standard height, from factory, to give a six O clock hold - 2013 date; Rear is from 2011). Comes with one black medium backstrap. Recoil spring, Barrel, Slide Release, Locking Block, Sear Housing Block replaced earlier this year. One 12 Round magazine with extended floorplate included. S&W M&P Box included. $500