PDA

View Full Version : Where to get aimpoint micro battery cap?

jsbsmarine
09-04-13, 23:35
Gents, anyone know where I can get a plain black ap micro battery cap? Lets just say mine got destroyed, and I thought about putting on a KAC battery cap, but it sticks out too far for the charging handle on my rifle.
I've checked aimpoints website but it doesn't look like an accessory I can just purchase. any helps appreciated .
Thanks

Don Robison
09-04-13, 23:41
http://swfa.com/Aimpoint-Battery-Cap-P42456.aspx

Mak8080
09-05-13, 16:29
Give Aimpoint a ring. They may just send you one.

Koshinn
09-05-13, 16:38
If you can't get one from aimpoint, PM me and I'll send you an extra I have.

jsbsmarine
09-07-13, 12:34
Wow, you guys are true gents. I'll call aimpoint Monday and see what they can do. Thank you everyone..

High Tower
09-07-13, 17:02
Doesn't KAC make a micro cap that also holds a spare battery? I can't remember where I saw it, but I thought that might be another option.

mikejg
09-07-13, 18:24
They do, but OP stated it interferes for him.

CougarBlue
09-07-13, 18:31
Give Aimpoint a ring. They may just send you one.

Aimpoint has great amazing customer service. They just sent me a set of 4 replacement T1 mounting screws free of charge. I would be surprised if they didn't do the same for you when you call Monday.

High Tower
09-07-13, 18:36
They do, but OP stated it interferes for him.

Ah crap. I'll go sit in the corner and learn my words. So much for scanning and not reading....

mikejg
09-07-13, 18:52
Haha, no worries.

The only reason I paid close attention is that I was looking for a black battery cap to put on my R-1. I tried painting the silver cap and it looks like shit. The IO cover does a good job of covering the rest of the silver.

TacticalSledgehammer
09-07-13, 22:03
Haha, no worries.

The only reason I paid close attention is that I was looking for a black battery cap to put on my R-1. I tried painting the silver cap and it looks like shit. The IO cover does a good job of covering the rest of the silver.

I'm right there with ya on the silver cap. I may paint my whole R-1 FDE.