PDA

View Full Version : Small oil/grease bottle to fit in magpul/vltor/b5 storage tubes?

mikeith
09-04-13, 23:51
Anyone make a skinny good sealing bottle that will fit in these storage tubes? Did a search and couldn't come up with anything?

Would basically need to be diameter of aa or cr123 batteries.

SilverBullet432
09-05-13, 00:02
Try your local arts and crafts store, those usually carry odd shaped small bottles. I do know that some CLPs come in a pen. Not aware of size though

Iraqgunz
09-05-13, 00:06
Just be advised that some of those types of bottles may not be suitable for petroleum products.

Try your local arts and crafts store, those usually carry odd shaped small bottles. I do know that some CLPs come in a pen. Not aware of size though

SilverBullet432
09-05-13, 00:15
Just be advised that some of those types of bottles may not be suitable for petroleum products.

You're right sir, some plastics wont handle petrochems, i did a search for the OP and 3ml bottle sizes seem to be about the size of a AA

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/3ml-dropper-bottle

ace4059
09-05-13, 00:28
Try a small eye drop bottle. Just remove the factory label and relabel it so no one squirts oil in their eye.

theblackknight
09-05-13, 00:32
You could do the hippy/homesteader/prepper thing with the home made heat sealed plastic straws

sent from mah gun,using my sights

antlad
09-05-13, 00:41
I use a needle applicator bottle which was a free sample from weaponshield. It's filled with froglube now. I think BF CLP uses the same applicator.

It fits perfectly in my vltor tube. I fill the remaining space with foam earplugs as well as the other side which carries 3 (I think) cr123's which keeps the contents from josseling around.