PDA

View Full Version : SRM Performance Products (a big thank you)

exitinyourhead
04-22-08, 19:41
Just wanted to take a moment and point out something a company did that really made me smile as a customer.

Back story... duck season before last, I took a trip with a long time hunting buddy to Argentina for duck and goose hunting. You could not bring you own shells and had to buy theirs. Their shells were light load 2 and 3/4 shotshells reloads. These shells were awful and to top it all off they spray painted them all.... brass and everything so I guess the customer would think they were new?!??!?!

The benelli handled very well, we shot several dozen boxes of shells. When I returned home i noticed that my action was packed with paint chips and it's not super easy to clean it. I had seen the Sure Cycle system on the Cabelas web site and thougt it was as good a time as any to order it.

Well the action is a real MOTHER to take out of the benelli and I ended up not putting the new one on for a long time (over a year.) By the time i ended up getting the old action off and replacing it with the Sure Cycle one I noticed I had a different sized version then the Sure Cycle I bought. I figured this is my own fault for waiting so long to do this and now i'm gonna have to eat the cost and order another one. I emailed SRM Perfomance explaing to them what I had and what I needed and this was the reply I got via e-mail

"Your Benelli needs the BNL-04 system and it appears that you have a BNL-01. Simply return the BNL-01 along with $11 to cover return freight and we will get the correct system sent to you."

Six days later I have my shotgun put back together with no problems whatsoever. I'm gonna post this in the three forums I am a member of and if your thinking about a product from these folks. I recommend it.