PDA

View Full Version : NY crime : I hate white people !

Honu
09-07-13, 17:10
Media they cant ignore this
But sure they will

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/07/i-hate-white-people-random-racial-rampage-in-new-york-leaves-one-man-brain-dead/

Mac5.56
09-07-13, 17:46
****ing hate crimes! People need to get over their shit, it's getting old hearing these stories!

I wish I would have been there for this, would have been a blast being one of the white people this dude didn't like.

Moose-Knuckle
09-07-13, 17:55
Another eye-witness told WLNY-TV that Marten said “the next white person who walks by I’m going to f**k.”

Marten’s fists then started to fly, allegedly targeting random white individuals as they walked by.

“His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground,” the unidentified witness added.

That man, Jeffrey Babbitt, 62, has now been declared clinically brain dead. In a video posted to video-sharing website Instagram, Babbitt can be seen on the ground with blood flowing from his head.

Calling Eric Holder???

Is Barry going to have another beer summit???

This is a sign of the times, plan accordingly . . .

Also note, for those that say its not a good shoot to plug an "unarmed" agressor. Text book case why I don't fight fair . . .

Moose-Knuckle
09-07-13, 17:58
disregard, answered my own question . . .

Alaskapopo
09-07-13, 17:58
Evil exists in all skin colors and so does good.
Pat

SteyrAUG
09-07-13, 17:59
Real brave pieces of shit attacking men in their 60s, 70s and 80s.

Reverse the race variables and this would be national news for 4 months.

Mac5.56
09-07-13, 18:00
Also note, for those that say its not a good shoot to plug an "unarmed" agressor. Text book case why I don't fight fair . . .

You don't need to shoot someone to "not fight fair." and control a unarmed aggressor.

NYC is so weird, I have seen entire subway cars stand up to bullies like this and stop confrontations, and then I've seen entire groups of people freeze and ignore/walk right by conflicts like this.

The NYPost will be all over this one.

SteyrAUG
09-07-13, 18:00
****ing hate crimes! People need to get over their shit, it's getting old hearing these stories!

I wish I would have been there for this, would have been a blast being one of the white people this dude didn't like.

Cowards only attack those who can't defend themselves.

_Stormin_
09-07-13, 18:04
Reverse the race variables and this would be national news for 4 months.

And isn't that just the biggest crock of s**t…

Waiting to see what the charges are here…

Moose-Knuckle
09-07-13, 18:06
You don't need to shoot someone to "not fight fair." and control a unarmed aggressor.

Point being, in a another thread where you said that people are pussies for not taking a punch to the face. People die ALL the time from a single blow to the head from nothing other than a human fist. This was a deadly force senario and the oxygen theif was fair game. Yet had this douche been shot all we would hear is that another poor disenfranchised unarmed black man was gunned down by an evil white racist.

tb-av
09-07-13, 18:12
Point being, in a another thread where you said that people are pussies for not taking a punch to the face. People die ALL the time from a single blow to the head from nothing other than a human fist. This was a deadly force senario and the oxygen theif was fair game. Yet had this douche been shot all we would hear is that another poor disenfranchised unarmed black man was gunned down by an evil white racist.

Can you imagine..... seriously... can you imagine if George Zimmerman had been there and shot the guy....... holy cow... Bloomberg himself would have hung him from the nearest tree.

Anyway... Sharpton and Jackson will be right on this letting you know why it's your fault. If the guy was sick of white people he certainly has a good reason.

Irish
09-07-13, 18:19
Throw him to the peckerwoods and call it a day.

Mac5.56
09-07-13, 19:25

I do think that Zimmerman was a pussy, and nothing about this situation changes that. Sorry if that hurts your sensibilities.

Moose-Knuckle
09-07-13, 19:43
I do think that Zimmerman was a pussy, and nothing about this situation changes that. Sorry if that hurts your sensibilities.

Mac I think it is you who are being sensitive about this topic. Here is a question for you, had Zimmerman not had a gun that night and was beaten to death by that wanna be gang banging thug would you still call him a pussy? How about this senior citizen in NYC, was he a pussy too? Or how about these victims, pussies all?

Referee punched in face by teen player dies
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/05/us/utah-soccer-death

Man dies at hospital after being punched in head
http://www.waff.com/story/22732350/m...unched-in-head

Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During Fight
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/man-dies-after-his-head-is-impaled-on-fence-during-fight/

Man punched in head dies from injury
http://www.wpri.com/news/crime/man-seriously-beaten-outside-nightclub

Mac5.56
09-07-13, 20:14
The man in NYC didn't go looking for a fight/confrontation. Zimmerman did. That's the difference.

Nice try though.

Moose-Knuckle
09-07-13, 20:27
The man in NYC didn't go looking for a fight/confrontation.

Oh I don't know about that, after all he was white. He must be guilty of something to deserve having his wig bounced off cement.

Zimmerman did. That's the difference.

Nice try though.

LOL, yeah that's it. Zimmerman went out looking for an African-American child to murder . . .

Brimstone
09-07-13, 20:41
The attacker asked for police to be called and waited for them to arrive. I think that he thought he would get an assault charge and be a neighborhood hero. Now he is looking at murder/hate crime. Seems like an epidemic of dumbass lately. I hope he gets to look forward to a life of prison rape until he is eventually killed by the Aryan Brotherhood.

Mac5.56
09-07-13, 21:04
Oh I don't know about that, after all he was white. He must be guilty of something to deserve having his wig bounced off cement.

LOL, yeah that's it. Zimmerman went out looking for an African-American child to murder . . .

You guys really need to chill on the defensive a bit, you're all so wound up your blood pressure must be through the damn roof!

Where did I say Zimmerman was out looking for a black kid to murder? Oh, yea, I didn't.

What was Zimmerman doing? He was walking around 'patrolling' his neighborhood with a gun. The key word there is 'patrolling'. The difference between someone playing mall cop, and someone walking down a crowded street during the middle of the day shouldn't really have to be explained... I think you're smart enough to make the distinction.

Chill on the sensitivity there bud, you sound a little tin foil hat.

And on that note I was waiting to bring this up and it seems like there is no better time then now:

Wasn't this the same forum where all of you were talking about how "there aren't increases in gun violence, it is just that the media is choosing to report it more," after the Sandy Hook shooting? Back then you all had your heads on straight and you saw the forest for the damn trees, now you seem to have lost your way and your jumping at shadows. Ever stop to think that maybe, JUST MAYBE the same thing is going on here? That the media is going for ratings and playing off of the current buzz? That just like after Sandy Hook it is not that there is an increase in these incidents, but rather that maybe the media is just looking harder for them?

Convince yourself of whatever you want, we're humans and we can find bogie men wherever if we look hard enough.

Mac5.56
09-07-13, 21:06
The attacker asked for police to be called and waited for them to arrive. I think that he thought he would get an assault charge and be a neighborhood hero. Now he is looking at murder/hate crime. Seems like an epidemic of dumbass lately. I hope he gets to look forward to a life of prison rape until he is eventually killed by the Aryan Brotherhood.

I think the guy was probably a high homeless man and wasn't as in control of his facilities as you give him credit. Despite Giuliani and Bloombergs attempts to ship all the crime in NYC to Jersey and Upstate NY, the cracks are starting to show lately and the Big Apple is starting to look more like other Urban jungles around the North East.

No.6
09-07-13, 21:07
The "media" has never gone looking for black on white hate crimes. Then again neither has the DOJ.

Safetyhit
09-07-13, 21:16
The man in NYC didn't go looking for a fight/confrontation. Zimmerman did. That's the difference.

Nice try though.

Why is any individual who is looking for a reason to demonize a now legally declared legitimate self defense shoot participating in a gun forum discussion? Is it because you don't think firearm owners should be able to defend themselves against physical and unprovoked attack?

Don't really care about your predictable answer, just asking you to think for a moment about how inflammatory such a viewpoint is among this group.

SteyrAUG
09-07-13, 21:30

Actually there is no evidence of that at all. He did go to check out what Martin was doing. Problem is some people see any kind of "questioning" as confrontation and they become violent and prone to aggression.

Honu
09-07-13, 22:16
Zimmerman the WHITE hispanic aside facts are facts a black guy stood up said I hate white people and attacked people !

kinda like that black panther party guy who called for killing of cracka babies ! but that guy kept walking around free to include intimidating voters ! not sure what happened to him after he got caught with a gun recently ? but if that was a white guy the moment he said I want to kill black babies he would have been in jail ! or outside a voting booth with a club in his racist garb he would have been in jail !

for sure this guy like the other recent crimes looked for and prayed on the weak ones ? and will get the pass as OH he was just a crazy guy its not really a race thing he is just striking out against the racism against blacks ! will be the story from some MSNBC types

again I will wait till monday when MSNBC and NY TIMES headlines that we have to stop this hate crime and racist black people !
wont hold my breathe of course
but if this was a white guy that did this they would be all over it for the next two weeks

if the press is just reporting more as some state ?
I guess there has to be that crime to report ! and as said if anything most would want to bury it
blacks beating up old white folks and raping 90 year old woman is happening and if it was whites doing this to blacks again it would be all over the news big time

I do think the welfare loosers are emboldened to do more crime
I do think sadly more blacks by % are more racist than white folks by %
kinda like muslims the % that are radical or are OK with radical jihad is a huge % of the population

look at the problems in middle east !
look at the problems in Africa
where do you see countries of white people doing this to themselves and others

now what we need is the good side of that population to stand up against them cause if one white guy does he will be racist !
and I am sure now some will think I am a racist for just pointing out things as I see them !

Five_Point_Five_Six
09-07-13, 22:19
Evil exists in all skin colors and so does good.
Pat

Thanks for clearing that up for us....

Alaskapopo
09-07-13, 22:27
Thanks for clearing that up for us....

Just seems that some focus in on the skin color right away and that is counter productive and makes us no better than Sharpton or Jackson.
Pat

Alaskapopo
09-07-13, 22:29

Nice try though.

Agree 100%
Pat

Five_Point_Five_Six
09-07-13, 22:36
Just seems that some focus in on the skin color right away and that is counter productive and makes us no better than Sharpton or Jackson.
Pat

Very insightful, thanks for sharing with us.

Safetyhit
09-07-13, 22:41
Very insightful, thanks for sharing with us.

Well done. So simple yet sometimes so ridiculously complicated via PC and what not. Sad really.

Alaskapopo
09-07-13, 22:46
Never mind.

montanadave
09-07-13, 22:49
For ****'s sake, why don't ya'll just post selfies of your junk and end this shit once and for all.

:shout:

Safetyhit
09-07-13, 23:00
For ****'s sake, why don't ya'll just post selfies of your junk and end this shit once and for all.

Now that we're on good terms again can I nicely ask you quantify this statement? Buddy? :D

In other words what on earth does it have to do with anything factual or relevant?

montanadave
09-07-13, 23:43
Now that we're on good terms again can I nicely ask you quantify this statement? Buddy? :D

In other words what on earth does it have to do with anything factual or relevant?

It doesn't. But I think it might prove amusing.

Not that I wanna look at people's junk.

Not that there's anything wrong with it if somebody does.

Well, I mean, as long as they're consenting adults and all.

On second thought, carry on. :laugh:

SeriousStudent
09-08-13, 00:04
Enough of the chat about Zimmerman. We've had seventeen quintillion Zimmerman threads already, don't turn this into another one.

Talk about the case in NYC, or just stop pooping in this thread.

Honu
09-08-13, 00:35

went to see if MSNBC reported it yet ?
typed in search function
" Lashawn Marten" the perp and NOTHING :eek: thats my shocked face :)

so typed in
"I hate whites"
first thing was a GZ article :eek: thats my shocked face again :)

so far seems most of the lamestream media has not picked it up yet imagine that !

Enough of the chat about Zimmerman. We've had seventeen quintillion Zimmerman threads already, don't turn this into another one.

Talk about the case in NYC, or just stop pooping in this thread.

Honu
09-08-13, 00:41
double oops

Mac5.56
09-08-13, 08:26

Good call. I will leave it at that, best thing said in this thread so far... :) I'm done.

tb-av
09-08-13, 10:25

went to see if MSNBC reported it yet ?
typed in search function
" Lashawn Marten" the perp and NOTHING :eek: thats my shocked face :)

so typed in
"I hate whites"
first thing was a GZ article :eek: thats my shocked face again :)

so far seems most of the lamestream media has not picked it up yet imagine that !

They won't report on it until after Glenn Beck runs with it tomorrow. NBC is still running in depth cutting edge news. for instance this morning Savanna Guthrie had an exclusive interview with Anthony Weiner ( currently in 4th place at 7% ).

They need to get get that important stuff on air before they can report on the daily basics.

Oh... and Dianne Sawyer... lol... she reported on a three year old traffic jam in China..... now there's some serious fact checking for you.

Actually, the fact they made those two reports are way more bizarre than the the guy in NY jumping up and killing somebody. The alphabet soup news has jumped the shark and they don't even know it.

a1fabweld
09-08-13, 10:57
Pat

You're absolutely right. Those people consist of the Obama administration, the main stream media, our schools, Hollywood, & members of the White Guilt society to name a few. Sharpton & Jackson are their cheerleaders.

tb-av
09-08-13, 11:13
You're absolutely right. Those people consist of the Obama administration, the main stream media, our schools, Hollywood, & members of the White Guilt society to name a few. Sharpton & Jackson are their cheerleaders.

Exactly... who the guy is and what he did is simply another murder in NY. Not that that is a good thing but it's not really odd for NY.

The issue is that 50% of our society will apply "calculated justice", when 100% of our society should be applying "blind justice".

Honu
09-08-13, 16:12
At least this time the attackers picked on a navy guy ? But instead of 1 it was 3 of them ?

Why ? He asked them to slow down ? good reason to pound a guy till his brain has damage for libs I guess ?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/08/navy-veteran-suffers-brain-bleed-after-allegedly-being-attacked-by-three-black-men/

Honu
09-08-13, 16:23
When a black guy stands up and says I hate whites that is %100 racist based only on skin color ! And is focusing on skin color

Agree it makes that thug no better than sharpton and jackson who only see skin color !

Or when it suits them calling a hispanic white to fit there agenda

So when you say US I guess you mean yourself and liberals ! agree most all liberals do focus on skin color and are no better than sharpton or jackson

Pat

bluejackets92fs
09-08-13, 16:32
This is just ridiculous. The minute the table turned the NAACP, Jesse and Al would be crying out for "justice", but shit like this is just swept under the rug by the lame stream media.

aguila327
09-08-13, 17:14
You guys really need to chill on the defensive a bit, you're all so wound up your blood pressure must be through the damn roof!

Where did I say Zimmerman was out looking for a black kid to murder? Oh, yea, I didn't.

What was Zimmerman doing? He was walking around 'patrolling' his neighborhood with a gun. The key word there is 'patrolling'. The difference between someone playing mall cop, and someone walking down a crowded street during the middle of the day shouldn't really have to be explained... I think you're smart enough to make the distinction.

And on that note I was waiting to bring this up and it seems like there is no better time then now:

Wasn't this the same forum where all of you were talking about how "there aren't increases in gun violence, it is just that the media is choosing to report it more," after the Sandy Hook shooting? Back then you all had your heads on straight and you saw the forest for the damn trees, now you seem to have lost your way and your jumping at shadows. Ever stop to think that maybe, JUST MAYBE the same thing is going on here? That the media is going for ratings and playing off of the current buzz? That just like after Sandy Hook it is not that there is an increase in these incidents, but rather that maybe the media is just looking harder for them?

Convince yourself of whatever you want, we're humans and we can find bogie men wherever if we look hard enough.

You seem to be hilighting the defense story here.

I didn't know he went patrolling with his weapon. I thought he just went out to do some errands and was armed.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

tb-av
09-08-13, 18:06
Correct, he was on the way to store to get something for dinner but we have been asked to chill on the GZ talk. It's all in his video with Police re-creation on YTube... and in the already existing GZ threads.
========================================

Moose-Knuckle
09-09-13, 01:54

You did when you called him a pussy and regurgitated the lies perpetuated by the MSM, the State of FL, and the "civil rights industry". See your own words below:

LOL, so now you pull out the old "tin-foil" card when it was YOU who accused me of being "sensitive" with this gem . . .

So are you actually saying here that the MSM covers black on white hate crimes to get white guys to take to the streets with their pitch forks and torches? If you are then you are horribly wrong. Quit the opposite is true. MSM has a black out on such stories.

The Ogden Hi-Fi murders, the kidnapping sexual torture and murders of Christian Newsom and Channon Christian, 13-month-old Antonio Santiago shot in the face, I could go on and on and on . . .

tb-av
09-09-13, 08:36
Originally Posted by Mac5.56 View Post
Ever stop to think that maybe, JUST MAYBE the same thing is going on here? That the media is going for ratings and playing off of the current buzz? That just like after Sandy Hook it is not that there is an increase in these incidents, but rather that maybe the media is just looking harder for them?

Actually you are correct.....BUT.... you are leaving out one very important point that has previously not existed..... Glenn Beck.

He has developed a news organization as an aspect of his opinion and entertainment business. In doing so the Liberal media has actually embraced him. They have even awarded him. Just like Limbaugh they want to know how he does it so they can do it to. The problem is, he approaches everything from a Conservative or Libertarian point of view. The MSM, in trying to use his techniques, is basically just copying him at this point,,,, so yes you will see more uncharacteristic reporting.

I believe there are other reasons too. Generalized disenchantment with Obama... they may not openly admit it but their reporting shows it.

But yes,,,, if your business is media and you are not working for ratings then you are either fn nuts or have some seriously deep pockets like perhaps Al Jazeera.

All you need to do is go to TheBlaze.com and/or Drudge and read headlines. Then watch them on MSM.. currently... about two days later. Two to three days is about what I am seeing.

Also if you want a condensed version of where the Liberal mindset is. Just watch the Sunday news shows. I don't know what the ratings are but they must be in the toilet. ( it can be near depressing to watch and not for the content only but also for the delivery and deliverer ) ... which is why MSM switched their dynamic to entertainment... again... this is where Beck is taking over.

The MSM used to be a NEWS deal. Then they ditched news and turned to entertainment. So they went from a grocery store to a candy store. Now Beck has had entertainment but is rolling out a Mega-Grocery Store beside his entertainment. .... and I'll tell you something else that is funny too..... Limbaugh is actually rolling MSM style entertainment into his show. Not so much as a model but as bait. It's actually kinda funny. He will be talking about some political ordeal and then just say oh and btw, (insert entertainer name here) cut all her hair off this weekend, did you see that?...Yeah, you know she's married to (insert other big media name here)

I know a lot of you hate Beck and Limbaugh but they are media power houses. They are the standard, or at least a top standard.... and a somewhat side note.... believe it or not... there is some reporting on NPR that is far more open and unbiased than pretty much all the MSM offerings.... which surprised me.

It's a circus... and yes it's about ratings but don't think for a minute that the MSM has actually seen the light or changed their stripes. They are still the Liberal propaganda machine.

So you are right but they have pretty much had their hand forced to do so. At least that's how I'm seeing it now. Obviously there are many other things going on, people are more involved by the necessity of the government continually intruding in their lives and general life concerns, better multi-media access, etc..

Honu
09-10-13, 18:28
The 62 year old died

Hope they finally report this murder as what it is a hate crime

Moose-Knuckle
09-10-13, 18:35
The 62 year old died

Hope they finally report this murder as what it is a hate crime

Thanks for the update, I'm gonna add this one to my list.

Mjolnir
09-11-13, 17:59
Zimmerman the WHITE hispanic aside facts are facts a black guy stood up said I hate white people and attacked people !

kinda like that black panther party guy who called for killing of cracka babies ! but that guy kept walking around free to include intimidating voters ! not sure what happened to him after he got caught with a gun recently ? but if that was a white guy the moment he said I want to kill black babies he would have been in jail ! or outside a voting booth with a club in his racist garb he would have been in jail !

for sure this guy like the other recent crimes looked for and prayed on the weak ones ? and will get the pass as OH he was just a crazy guy its not really a race thing he is just striking out against the racism against blacks ! will be the story from some MSNBC types

again I will wait till monday when MSNBC and NY TIMES headlines that we have to stop this hate crime and racist black people !
wont hold my breathe of course
but if this was a white guy that did this they would be all over it for the next two weeks

if the press is just reporting more as some state ?
I guess there has to be that crime to report ! and as said if anything most would want to bury it
blacks beating up old white folks and raping 90 year old woman is happening and if it was whites doing this to blacks again it would be all over the news big time

I do think the welfare loosers are emboldened to do more crime
I do think sadly more blacks by % are more racist than white folks by %
kinda like muslims the % that are radical or are OK with radical jihad is a huge % of the population

look at the problems in middle east !
look at the problems in Africa
where do you see countries of white people doing this to themselves and others

now what we need is the good side of that population to stand up against them cause if one white guy does he will be racist !
and I am sure now some will think I am a racist for just pointing out things as I see them !

In the Middle East since the Sykes-Picot Act.

In Africa? Since colonialism I would guess.

Europeans? Four world wars in recent history (since 1700) already and heading for another.

-------------------------------------
"One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Mjolnir
09-11-13, 18:02
Percentage of black racists... I dunno. The numbers are not legion as some here would assume.

A healthy distrust... Larger than you may imagine. Seems to depend if they have had a lot if interaction with Whites. If its healthy interaction then the level of distrust seems very low.

SteyrAUG
09-11-13, 18:22
Percentage of black racists... I dunno. The numbers are not legion as some here would assume.

A healthy distrust... Larger than you may imagine. Seems to depend if they have had a lot if interaction with Whites. If its healthy interaction then the level of distrust seems very low.

I can live with any amount of distrust. By all means follow me around when I shop in black stores, lock your doors as I walk by and clutch your purses if you see me coming down the sidewalk.

It's the racially motivated assaults, shooting and rapes I have a problem with. I don't even care if a black person wants to be racist, it's a free country and all that. Again, my issue isn't what a person believes, it is the disproportionate level of violent crimes and the racially motivated media bias when it comes to reporting such crimes.

Honestly I wouldn't make me feel any about this case if the motivation was the guy was wearing a sports apparel of a team the black guy hated. So why he did it really doesn't matter to me.

And finally it frustrates me to no end that we have to discuss these things in the context of "race" which is a classifier that is completely artificial other than the large numbers of people who subscribe to such notions. Race doesn't even exist but people are using it for justification to classify friends from enemies and motivation for violent crimes.

It's as frustrating as psycho mothers who drown their children because they believe their kids were possessed by demons. The stupidity we are forced to accept and live with is truly appalling sometimes.

Safetyhit
09-11-13, 19:02
Percentage of black racists... I dunno.

Of course not, none of us do. But how much time do you spend honestly assessing the number? Or is more time spent looking for scapegoats?

A healthy distrust... Larger than you may imagine.

We can imagine it just fine, in fact it's spit in our faces rather often. Just a little confusing with a twice elected, completely inept black president and all. In fact it seems many whites went out of their way to forward the black cause to their own detriment.

Honu
09-11-13, 20:05
what is going on and did go on had nothing to do with colonialism ?

in current times where is it happening ?
again all over Africa and all over middle east no where else !

In the Middle East since the Sykes-Picot Act.

In Africa? Since colonialism I would guess.

Europeans? Four world wars in recent history (since 1700) already and heading for another.

RogerinTPA
09-11-13, 21:18
Bill O'Reilly addressed this very issue tonight, discussing the outbreak of black on white hate crime nation wide, being triggered by the Zimmerman case and broken, fatherless families. He is one of the very few in the media with a platform that actually reported on it and has condemned those acts, on several occasions, while the rest of the mainstream media has been silent because of the appearance of being racially insensitive if they did report on it. After all, it doesn't support the liberal narrative that only blacks can be a victim of racism. Of course he had a black PHD professor on there who also agreed and spoke out about the violence, but was in denial of O'Reilly's assertion, and the root cause that leads to black violence.