PDA

View Full Version : Another Reason DD Has the Industries' BEST Customer Service

Razorhunter
04-23-08, 15:47
I received another DD Lite Rail today, for one of my rifles in progress. This will be my second DD Lite Rail, and it WON'T be my last.
Anyhow, I opened it up, and to my disappointment, the finish was perfect everywhere, except for two rather noticeable places. One spot had a 1/4" squarish area, where it appeared a metal chip or something had stuck to the rail, and prevented the black finish from being applied. It was bright, shiny, raw aluminum, and was easily seen.
The other spot, was where a large burr was still in tact on the rail, and the burr had been coated black, but when I flaked off the rather large burr, the finish was missing, and there was a second bright and shiny, raw aluminum spot.
SO, I called up John and DD, and he immediately took care of me. I told him that even though these were not exactly tiny blems, that I am still always a little reluctant and nervous to mention things such as this, for fear of coming across as being too anal and particular about my firearms and equiptment.
While I do use my rifles fairly hard, I still like them to have a nice even finish on them, especially when we're talking about a $2k carbine build.
John immediately put my mind at ease when he said he totally understood, and that he had his safe queens, and also his user guns too.
He also said that the Civilian Market that purchases DD's products is very important to them, and he just said that us CIVIS are TOTALLY appreciated.
That statement alone is something I've never heard anyone else come out and say
I have to thank John and DD once again, for being so forthright, honest, and understanding with their customers.
I only wish more companies out there would show us even half the customer service that DD has shown me.
These guys have my business for many years to come.
Thanks so much again guys.

Stickman
04-29-08, 21:23
John is a good guy, and part of a great company, I can't say that I'm stunned by you being well taken care of. Its what I would expect from them.

Stephen_H
04-30-08, 06:19
There are good people in this industry. You find them here and there. Daniel Defense is one of those unique companies that actually has a lot of really good people at various positions throughout the organization, from the owner down to the guys in the machine shop.

Stephen

Robb Jensen
04-30-08, 06:53
I too have had nothing but EXCELLENT service from Daniel Defense.