PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Fighter

MarkG
09-13-13, 07:38
The new season of TUF sucks. Watching women fight is like, well it just blows because they can't fight. I think in the near future Dana White is going to realize he shouldn't have walked back his promise that women would never fight in the UFC. What an effi circus. Watching Rhonda Rousey's mood swing from ragin' to cryin' was nothing short of ridiculous.

NCPatrolAR
09-13-13, 07:50
Havent watched TUF since season 3. The whole "reality show drama" thing kills it for me.

JSantoro
09-13-13, 09:34
Watching women fight is like, well it just blows because they can't fight.

The fastest woman in the world (100m dash) is running at roughly the same times as the fastest 14yr old American boys.

When I was playing volleyball, we we'd record the matches of female collegiate and nat'l teams; the machine wouldn't let us see how the men's teams ran their stacks and whatnot because they were too fast. The chick's teams...well, they weren't too fast.

I've no doubt whatsoever that the gals that box and do MMA are tough, skilled, and dedicated...but that doesn't make their fights look any less like a slightly more sophisticated high school lunch room slap-fight.

I've not watched TUF for some time, and for the same reality-show BS reasons, but caught this episode because I was up late. The poor guys on that horsecrap mixed-gender team nonsense...I hope they're getting some heavy, extra coaching off-camera to make up for what they're not getting as a result of a social-experiment/ratings-grab show.

AKDoug
09-13-13, 10:29
I lost all respect for Rousy the other night. My 13 y.o. daughter has more control over her emotions than her.

Sent from my iPhone on tapatalk

signal4l
09-13-13, 10:43
I'm a big UFC fan. I never got into the reality TV thing. I record TUF but fast forward to the bouts and skip all the drama.

I watched a few of the girl fights. Not very entertaining.

09-13-13, 21:37
I'd like to have a threesome with Tate and Rousey.

Zane1844
09-13-13, 21:50
I personally know Chris Beal (only black guy on the show, has a hurt hand), he trained with the boxing coach at my gym, and would spar with my training partners on the "MMA side."

I never sparred him I am not good enough. :D

He cornered one of my fights though.

If I ever see him again- I doubt it now that our gyms are separate- I will ask how it was in there.

Airhasz
09-14-13, 01:17
Watching Juliana bloody the face and choke-out big mouth queen of spades made my night...:D