PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Assorted Safariland Glock/Trijicon RMR Holsters (Price Reduction)

CANDERSEN
09-14-13, 11:58
I have the following holsters for sale all are for Glocks with Trijicon RMR’s milled into the slide. All are right handed

Safariland 6354DO ALS Optic Tactical Holster with QLS Locking Fork

This holster has had the Cordura Nylon wrap removed, the Kydex was lightly sandblasted and refinished in matte black so that it might be used as a police duty holster. The holster was also slightly shortened in length for use with a Glock 19/23 sized gun.

Safariland 6354DO ALS Optic Tactical Holster, with Weapon Mounted Light, with QLS Locking Fork

This holster has had the Cordura Nylon wrap removed, the Kydex was lightly sandblasted and refinished in matte black so that it might be used as a police duty holster. The holster is for a Glock 17/22 sized gun with Attached Weapons Llight (Surefire X300/ M3 etc)

Safariland 6360 with attached Hood for Glock 19/23 with QLS Locking Fork

This holster was a 6360 and modified for use with a Glock 19/23 with a Trijicon RMR milled into the slide. The ALS fuction has been disabled in order to make room for the RMR and a Kydek hood has been fashioned in order to fully cover the RMR. The gun is secured in the holster via the Safariland rotating hood (ala 6004 series).

Safariland 6360 with attached Hood for Glock 17/22 with Attached Weapons Llight (Surefire X300/ M3 etc) with QLS Locking Fork

This holster was a 6360 and modified for use with a Glock 17/22 with a Trijicon RMR milled into the slide and with a Surefire X300 or similar light mounted it. The ALS fuction has been disabled in order to make room for the RMR and a Kydek hood has been fashioned in order to fully cover the RMR. The gun is secured in the holster via the Safariland rotating hood (ala 6004 series).

OWB Raven Concealment Style OD Green Kydex, 1.5" Belt, Glock 19.23 with RMR

OWB Raven Concealment Style OD Green Kydex, 1.5" Belt, Glock 19.23 with RMR and X300 Weapon Light

$100.00 for either 6354 Safariland Holster

$75.00 for either 6360 Safariland Holster

$40.00 for either Concealment Holster

Paypal (+3%) or Money Order, I will pay for the shipping , If interested or would like to see pictures please email me at ceskaa@consolidated.net

Chris

I will in the future, not be modifying any more Safariland Holsters (stripping off the Cordura or fashioning Hoods etc) - its way to labor intensive- sorry

The Safariland® 6354DO ALS® Optic Tactical Holster features a Cordura® wrap that both limits the infrared signature and provides a unique finish. This holster has a compact profile for minimal interference with other equipment – perfect in a tactical environment. This Safariland 6354DO ALS® Optic Tactical Holster has an appropriate colored Safariland QLS 19 Locking Fork attached for use with a QLS22/22L Receiver Plate (sold seperately).

ALS retention is an open-top design that is drawn with a natural thumb only operation; no fingers in trigger guard area. This model can also be used in conjunction with the model 6006 ALS Guard for increased security.

Available in MultiCam®, Ranger Green, Coyote, Khaki.

Safariland 6354DO ALS Optic Tactical Holster Features:
• ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered
• Simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
• Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon
• For use with red dot optic-equipped weapons
• Cordura® nylon-wrap finish reduces Infrared (IR) Signature
• SafariLaminate™ thermal-molded construction protects handgun and sights
• QLS 19 Locking Fork
• Suede lined to protect handgun's finish
• Colors: MultiCam®, Ranger Green, Coyote, or Khaki

CANDERSEN
09-15-13, 13:12
Several of the holsters have sold; the ones still available are:

Safariland 6354DO ALS Optic Tactical Holster with QLS Locking Fork

This holster has had the Cordura Nylon wrap removed, the Kydex was lightly sandblasted and refinished in matte black so that it might be used as a police duty holster. The holster was also slightly shortened in length for use with a Glock 19/23 sized gun.

Safariland 6360 with attached Hood for Glock 19/23 with QLS Locking Fork

This holster was a 6360 and modified for use with a Glock 19/23 with a Trijicon RMR milled into the slide. The ALS fuction has been disabled in order to make room for the RMR and a Kydek hood has been fashioned in order to fully cover the RMR. The gun is secured in the holster via the Safariland rotating hood (ala 6004 series).

Safariland 6360 with attached Hood for Glock 17/22 with Attached Weapons Llight (Surefire X300/ M3 etc) with QLS Locking Fork

This holster was a 6360 and modified for use with a Glock 17/22 with a Trijicon RMR milled into the slide and with a Surefire X300 or similar light mounted it. The ALS function has been disabled in order to make room for the RMR and a Kydek hood has been fashioned in order to fully cover the RMR. The gun is secured in the holster via the Safariland rotating hood (ala 6004 series).

$100.00 for the 6354 Safariland Holster

$75.00 for either 6360 Safariland Holster

Paypal (+3%) or Money Order, I will pay for the shipping , If interested or would like to see pictures please email me at ceskaa@consolidated.net

Chris

CANDERSEN
09-19-13, 09:14
Still for sale....;);)

CANDERSEN
09-24-13, 10:08
I have reduced the prices the Safariland/Glock/RMR holsters that I have left.

$90.00 for the 6354 Safariland Holster

$65.00 for either 6360 Safariland Holster

Chris

CANDERSEN
09-29-13, 06:53
Several of the holsters have sold; the ones still available are:

Safariland 6360 with attached Hood for Glock 19/23 with QLS Locking ForkThis holster was a 6360 and modified for use with a Glock 19/23 with a Trijicon RMR milled into the slide. The ALS fuction has been disabled in order to make room for the RMR and a Kydek hood has been fashioned in order to fully cover the RMR. The gun is secured in the holster via the Safariland rotating hood (ala 6004 series).

This holster was a 6360 and modified for use with a Glock 17/22 with a Trijicon RMR milled into the slide and with a Surefire X300 or similar light mounted it. The ALS function has been disabled in order to make room for the RMR and a Kydek hood has been fashioned in order to fully cover the RMR. The gun is secured in the holster via the Safariland rotating hood (ala 6004 series).

I have also reduced the price further:

$65.00 for either 6360 Safariland Holster

Chris