PDA

View Full Version : SDI Tactical Inc. and Magpul Industries Corp. announce Magpul Dynamics, LLC

RichFitz
04-25-08, 17:13
Some of you may have seen some information on this but here is the official information release. We are very excited about this project and we intend to push the boundaries of training like we have in the product field.

25 April 2008

SDI Tactical Inc. and Magpul Industries Corp. are proud to announce their recent partnership and the formation of the new tactical training division, Magpul Dynamics, LLC.

Driven by the instructors' combat experience across five continents, the goal of Magpul Dynamics is to provide its military, law enforcement, and private sector clients with the skills and mentality necessary to thrive and survive under fire. With the motto "Reality. Efficiency. Consistency.", Travis Haley, President of Magpul Dynamics, and Director of Training Chris Costa approach tactical training at all levels by focusing on the practical application of real world skills, a disciplined mindset, and an understanding of the dynamic nature of combat tactics. By participating in drills and demonstrations, the instructors provide a high level of individual feedback, and encourage students to find their own way by constantly evolving, changing, and improving their skills. Nothing is absolute, and knowledge is never complete.

The decision by SDI Tactical and Magpul to merge was due to the acknowledgment of each company's respective strengths. With an emphasis on constantly evolving tactics, Magpul Dynamics can identify new and existing needs, and help to rapidly field the appropriate solutions. By combining the combat experience and knowledge of Travis Haley and Chris Costa with the innovative minds in the Magpul Design Team, future Magpul products can be developed in conjunction with the latest training techniques, tactics, and a firsthand knowledge of the modern battlefield.

Magpul Dynamics Web Site (http://www.magpuldynamics.com)

Magpul Dynamics -Run and Gun (youtube) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=segtXBwglj4)

Cold Zero
04-25-08, 17:18
Interesting concept. Good luck with your new venture.

Derek_Connor
04-25-08, 18:17
one cannot rate the awesomeness of this thread...

good stuff goin on here.....

Jay Cunningham
04-25-08, 18:42
Your new joint venture instantly made my short list of who I am willing to spend my money to train under.

Good luck and I hope to train with you soon!

John_Wayne777
04-25-08, 19:02
Congrats to Travis and the folks at Magpul. It sounds like a great partnership and hopefully it will work out to be a great venture for both of them.

...and hopefully we can get Travis to come to Virginia sometime so he can join a long and distinguished line of experts who have tried to turn me into a decent shooter. :D

SuicideHz
04-25-08, 19:11
I've been hoping Travis would be making a stop in the "region" for a long time now.

Now that I can probably kill two birds with one stone by visiting CO, it's even better!

Hawkeye
04-25-08, 19:58
one cannot rate the awesomeness of this thread...

good stuff goin on here.....

Yes indeed....

USMC03
04-25-08, 20:42
Richard,

Awesome news!!!!

I look forward to training with you guys and hosting classes (if that's possible) in the future!

S/F,
Jeff

Robb Jensen
04-25-08, 21:22
Good stuff! :D

rob_s
04-25-08, 22:04
I had the benefit of having one of the last SDI classes with Travis and Eric, and Chris Costa was along for the 3rd day.

I look forward to a carbine class with these guys early next year.

Blake
04-26-08, 00:07
Sounds like great training. Would like to attend upon returning to CONUS. I always need an excuse to make it out to Colorado anyway.

JLM
04-26-08, 01:19
Congrats gentlemen, I got your email today in fact. Looks like you will do WELL.

:D

UDT
04-26-08, 13:34
Congrats, and thanks for the update. I hope everything will work out like you want it to in the future.

USMC03
06-21-08, 20:21
Sounds like great training. Would like to attend upon returning to CONUS. I always need an excuse to make it out to Colorado anyway.

Magpul Dynamics scheduled for the Pueblo West Sportsman's Association Range (Colorado) in June of 2009

All you had to do was ask :D

S/F,
Jeff

GLOCKMASTER
06-21-08, 21:00
Magpul Dynamics scheduled for the Pueblo West Sportsman's Association Range (Colorado) in June of 2009

All you had to do was ask :D

S/F,
Jeff

Jeff good job. I'm hoping our class with them in November will be a go.

Blake
06-21-08, 22:04
Thanks for the heads up, will have to check my schedule, when time gets closer, I have some other training scheduled in June, depends on funds and time availability.

Seth Harness
06-21-08, 22:20
Very cool!

Are there or will there be any classes that are available to the civilian public of this caliber?

Thanks in advance.

SIMPLYDYNAMIC
06-27-08, 01:51
Very cool!

Are there or will there be any classes that are available to the civilian public of this caliber?

Thanks in advance.

I think I am understanding the question... but Yes this is a CIV open course, as are most all courses on our website schedule unless anitated differently.