PDA

View Full Version : New from CA

sheperd80
09-21-13, 10:33
Hey folks. New to the forum but not to shooting. Been shooting for years, got my first AR about a year ago and preparing to build number 2 before californistan bans anything deadlier than a slingshot. I shoot uspsa and idpa occaisionally (atleast I did until 9mm became a commmodity).

During the last week of my account awaiting activation I've been diggin around quite a bit and discovered the various versions of the Chart and the drama surrounding it. Quite interesting. Great forum you've got here! Thanks mods for activating me!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

SteveS
09-21-13, 12:39
Hey folks. New to the forum but not to shooting. Been shooting for years, got my first AR about a year ago and preparing to build number 2 before californistan bans anything deadlier than a slingshot. I shoot uspsa and idpa occaisionally (atleast I did until 9mm became a commmodity)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Not a good thing. You should be stocked up . Instead of another AR why don't you think of getting enough food for you guns "stock up'. There are true experts on the AR here . I learn each visit.

sheperd80
09-21-13, 13:52
I do have a small but ever growing stockpile for all my calibers but with 9 being harder to come by i stopped shooting competition so as not to tap into the stash too much. I'm still buying ammo all the time too but I've starting shooting more conservatively. I dont take as much to the range as I used too and try to make the best of it by practicing just a few specific things, supplemented by dry practice at home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

jhfc
09-23-13, 17:17
Welcome to the forum

(Posted my intro in the wrong place. Oops.)

britishtq
10-10-13, 13:49
Welcome also from Californiastan!

sn8kedoc
10-11-13, 14:56
welcome from commiefornia as well, glad to see another brother found the light by coming to m4carbine even though we are trapped behind enemy lines.