PDA

View Full Version : Coming down with BRD again!

sbiggs
04-25-08, 20:11
Just wanted to say Hello. Have been hanging around the forum for awhile and finally joined. There is a ton of excellent information here. I thought I was cured of the Black Rifle Disease back in 2002, but recently came down with a bad case of it again. (This site does not help at all!) I am in the process of selling my Pre-Ban 6520 (Want a Flattop) and building a LMT with the features I found that I want. I will post pics as I go along. Glad to be back in the fold.

variablebinary
04-25-08, 20:55
Just wanted to say Hello. Have been hanging around the forum for awhile and finally joined. There is a ton of excellent information here. I thought I was cured of the Black Rifle Disease back in 2002, but recently came down with a bad case of it again. (This site does not help at all!) I am in the process of selling my Pre-Ban 6520 (Want a Flattop) and building a LMT with the features I found that I want. I will post pics as I go along. Glad to be back in the fold.

I'd keep the 6520 and get a new upper, but that's me

Like so...LMT riding 6520 Lower

http://home.comcast.net/~armandoc14/L56.jpg

sbiggs
04-25-08, 21:03
Yeah, I considered that, I actually looked at my buddy's gun yesterday and he put a LMT MRP Upper (Pricey!) on his 6520. It looks great, but I want to keep the gun as one brand. (Plus I can't really afford at this time to keep the gun and purchase the upper that I want.