PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning Lefties (Political)

tb-av
09-22-13, 09:50
The Sunday Morning Lefties are out in force with the anti-gunners.

Even the ones that can't speak English. But their altered reality is what the world needs.

Close the gun show loophole and universal background checks. "this would at least get those uhhh pre-deposed.... yes pre-deposed to this sort of thing...." so basically we can start with a few lies, make up some words, rob Americans of their rights and once they are crippled by this we can then basically continue to take whatever we want.

Meaning: I have no clue what I'm talking about. I can't use proper English language, I really don't know the laws and I'm really not interested in the Constitution,,,, but I am right about how America should regulate guns....... because after all.... I had a child that was killed. That makes me more right than you. I lost a loved one so I immediately became an authority on gun rights.

Peshawar
09-22-13, 11:51
This Guardian op-ed today takes the cake...

American gun use is out of control. Shouldn't the world intervene? (http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/21/american-gun-out-control-porter)

polymorpheous
09-22-13, 12:45
Funny how a law they don't agree with is called a loophole.

everyusernametaken
09-22-13, 14:04

I wonder if this article was ultimately intended to be ironic, rather than a real suggestion that the "world" intervene, as in a reversal of US involvement in other countries' affairs. That is the prevailing attitude of many other countries, after all...

Still, not trying to make any excuses for that idiot writer. He couldn't be more misinformed about our 2nd amendment, but not surprising coming from GB.

jpmuscle
09-22-13, 15:50
:D

This is what happens when on one lives in a non-exceptional country :D

Morons... all of them.

Sort of an aside but oddly relevant

https://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p320x320/541372_653919517975059_1171592552_n.jpg

Safetyhit
09-22-13, 18:42
I wonder if this article was ultimately intended to be ironic, rather than a real suggestion that the "world" intervene, as in a reversal of US involvement in other countries' affairs. That is the prevailing attitude of many other countries, after all...

It was a serious piece I fully regret wasting the time to read. Another idiot artfully blaming something other than what (or who) is deserving. Pure baseless propaganda.

eightmillimeter
09-22-13, 18:54
... to report the overall reduction in gun homicides as a proportion of the population growth because why? Because it just don't fit the agenda.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware/

Gunfighter.45
09-22-13, 19:17
This crap will never end...will it? The gun control agenda that is.

Moose-Knuckle
09-23-13, 02:28
This crap will never end...will it? The gun control agenda that is.

Gun control = disarmament and no it will never end. Some one always wants to control the whole damn enchilada and you can't do that if the serfs are armed.

Grand58742
09-23-13, 03:37

I would just say one thing to the esteemed Mister Porter.

You and who's effin army buddy?