PDA

View Full Version : Woolrich Elite?

Oscar 319
04-25-08, 23:27
Does anyone know who is carrying this line of clothing? Backyard Outfitters/EOTAC has been "under construction, changes coming soon" for months. I have bought some from Botach Tactical, they seem to be the only ones with any selection. BTW, Botach does have the LWO pants for $35 (great deal). They're the coolest. :cool:

NCPatrolAR
04-26-08, 00:05
Try Bowers Tactical.

Erick Gelhaus
04-26-08, 04:11
Backyard / EOTAC are different, seperate from the Woolrich Elite. Fernando C was posting in several places, but I haven't seen anything in a few months.

Oscar 319
04-26-08, 05:52
Backyard / EOTAC are different, seperate from the Woolrich Elite. Fernando C was posting in several places, but I haven't seen anything in a few months.

That's what I thought. The EOTAC banner ad above goes directly to Backyard Outfitter? :confused:

I will check Bowers tonight. Thanks guys.

Cold Zero
04-26-08, 07:02

While I am no retail expert, if he had any plans of re-opening in the near future he would have finished his web site and would likely be posting here.

g0z3r
04-26-08, 10:04
While I am no retail expert, if he had any plans of re-opening in the near future he would have finished his web site and would likely be posting here.

Things are happening. Sometimes you just have to be patient.

ST911
04-26-08, 10:25
Try Bowers Tactical.

I've had excellent service from BT. Recommended.

VA_Dinger
04-26-08, 10:25

You are 100% correct.

Fernando is working on new & improved designs to be released shortly by EOTAC.

Hersh
04-26-08, 11:50
You are 100% correct.

Fernando is working on new & improved designs to be released shortly by EOTAC.

Iirc, several months back Fernando posted something about getting screwed over by Woolrich. Does anyone else remember that?

ST911
04-26-08, 12:06
Iirc, several months back Fernando posted something about getting screwed over by Woolrich. Does anyone else remember that?

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=9610

Fernando Coelho
04-26-08, 15:21
Hi Folks – Just wanted to pop in and let you know that Elite Operator Tactical is not gone. We have been hard at work getting our clothing ready for launch. I promise that your patience will be paid off.

Dealers that are interested in carrying the line, please email me at Fernando@eotac.com so that I can send you the account application and pricing.

VA_Dinger
04-26-08, 15:47
Hi Folks – Just wanted to pop in and let you know that Elite Operator Tactical is not gone. We have been hard at work getting our clothing ready for launch. I promise that your patience will be paid off.

Dealers that are interested in carrying the line, please email me at Fernando@eotac.com so that I can send you the account application and pricing.

Fernando, thanks for the update.

I look forward to seeing your new designs. I'm sure they will be outstanding and of the highest quality.

Cold Zero
04-26-08, 20:06
Fernando, thanks for the update.

Looking forward to more good products and service. Good luck with your new venture.