PDA

View Full Version : NRA Basic Pistol Gurnee Illinois Sept 27th

AlphaKoncepts
09-23-13, 11:13
I am assisting with an NRA Basic Pistol course located in Gurnee. Classroom is located near Gurnee mills mall, and we will be shooting at Gurnee Mills mall at Bass Pro.

There is room for 4 more students.

Price is $150. Deposit is $50.

Contact me and I will forward your information to the primary instructor for this class. chicagoguy@chicagogunsmith.com

This course is at least 8-hours long and includes classroom and range time learning to shoot revolvers and semi-automatic pistols. Students learn NRA’s rules for safe gun handling; pistol parts and operation; ammunition; shooting fundamentals; range rules; shooting from a supported position, and two handed standing positions; cleaning the pistol; and continued opportunities for skill development.

Students will receive the NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure, Winchester/NRA Marksmanship Qualification booklet, take a Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination, and receive a course completion certificate.

This is an all inclusive course, including…

FREE continental breakfast,
FREE pizza lunch,
FREE range fees,
FREE ammunition,
FREE targets,
FREE eye and ear protection rental.

Students may bring their own safe firearm or may use a provided firearm and ammo free of charge.