PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: in TX - Like New 5.56/.223 FSC556 Tactical Compensator (Muzzle Break)

ShipWreck
09-30-13, 19:18
sold pending funds!

FS in Texas - FSC556 Tactical Compensator (Muzzle Break) for a 5.56/.223 weapon. Taken off of a new FN SCAR 16 (5.56).

This will fit on any AR15 with a 1/2 x 28 twist, Only 150 rounds thru it before I changed to a flash hider on the weapon instead. All cleaned up and looks new.

Only 150 rounds thru it before I changed to a flash hider on the weapon instead. All cleaned up and looks new.

Has the FN logo on it (I've read that other companies put them on their stock rifles, and it can have other logos as well).

New, this FSC556 costs $95 to $100 + shipping!

(Photos below)

My price is $70 shipped!

Comes with the original crush washer. I do not know if the crush washer is reusable - I've read different stories about this. But, a new crush washer can be gotten easily for around $3.00 if needed.

Specs are as follows:

PWS FSC556 Specifications
1/2 x 28 RH Twist
Fits 223 / .566 threaded rifle barrels
2.10 inch length
.865 inch / 22mm diameter

Two different descriptions from online sources:

"The PWS FSC556 has the very best compensation and decrease in muzzle rise. Combine that with enough flash suppression to keep the flash out of your optics and line of sight. Not to mention faster follow-up shots and better muzzle control during firing."

"Cuts recoil by 50% and reduces muzzle climb to non-detectable levels. Easily one of the most effective and popular 5.56 compensators on the market. This device has been classified as a non-flash suppressing device by the BATFE. Yet, it does produce a much lower flash signature than most other compensator designs. A great all around design for tactical applications. Designed for AR15/M4 style rifles and carbines chambered for 5.56mm/.223cal. and has a large expansion chamber and a .290 inch exit hole. "

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it with an exchange of information gets it.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/muzzle3_zpsef33bc7c.jpg~original

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/muzzle2_zpse30b39dd.jpg~original