PDA

View Full Version : Father kills daughter in home invasion

Cincinnatus
09-30-13, 22:26
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/daughter-kills-mother-dad-kills-daughter/nbBSL/
This a sad, sick event. Children trying to murder their parents, and in this case, partially succeeding, is truly an abomination.

Notice how the article says heavily armed =having a .22 pistol and a Biden recommended double barrel shotgun--"shop smart, shop S-mart, you got that!?" :eek:
Of further note, both sides in this fight happened to be lethal with .22 pistols, and as a result, we will surely see this referenced on the future by the fudd carrying a .22 derringer saying it is the optimal choice for self-defense. :rolleyes:

SteyrAUG
09-30-13, 23:44
Mobile home - check
47 year old son still living at said mobile home - check
Daughter and husband come to settle "all family business" - check

Not gonna guess who did what to who first or who deserved what outcome, but generally there are few innocent parties on the Jerry Springer show.

Sensei
10-01-13, 01:22
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/daughter-kills-mother-dad-kills-daughter/nbBSL/
This a sad, sick event. Children trying to murder their parents, and in this case, partially succeeding, is truly an abomination.

Notice how the article says heavily armed =having a .22 pistol and a Biden recommended double barrel shotgun--"shop smart, shop S-mart, you got that!?" :eek:
Of further note, both sides in this fight happened to be lethal with .22 pistols, and as a result, we will surely see this referenced on the future by the fudd carrying a .22 derringer saying it is the optimal choice for self-defense. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if you saw in the article that the pair came armed with a 12-guage shotgun along with their 2 crappy handguns. I don't know about you, but I consider any close-range adversary with a 12-guage to be "heavily armed." Thus, I have no problem with author's choice of adjectives. I do have a problem with him calling this a tragedy since it appears that they did us all a favor by continuing to keep it in the family.

ALCOAR
10-01-13, 01:35
That dad is a real trigger puller....drawing a .22 handgun in the heat of the moment, and placing a perfect CNS shot in the face of a point blank 12ga. shotgun muzzle is pretty damn steely to say the least.

Having the ability to then win another gunfight after that just affirms this 67yr old man's process.

Tragic, but at least two scum sucking humans have been removed from the gene pool.

T2C
10-01-13, 03:22
A derringer, revolver and shotgun were used? Let's see where the Main Stream Media runs with this story.

The first question that came to mind was how much methamphetamine did the police collect from the daughter's car?

Honu
10-01-13, 04:17
A derringer, revolver and shotgun were used? Let's see where the Main Stream Media runs with this story.

The first question that came to mind was how much methamphetamine did the police collect from the daughter's car?

media will say AR 15 or assault handgun with a huge clip that shoots automatic rounds :)

ahhaha I love the way they mess things up like that often :)

ClearedHot
10-01-13, 04:35
Mobile home - check
47 year old son still living at said mobile home - check
Daughter and husband come to settle "all family business" - check

Not gonna guess who did what to who first or who deserved what outcome, but generally there are few innocent parties on the Jerry Springer show.

Whiskey Tango family reunion it sounds like.

Eurodriver
10-01-13, 06:43
I feel almost jealous that this didn't happen in Florida. Is our craziness spreading or are we losing our monopoly on white trash?

Alex V
10-01-13, 08:55
Best part is that the scumbag daughter was living off of our dime because she "had disabilities that prevented her from working"

She seemed pretty able bodied to me if she can take out her mom and almost take out her dad.

Pathetic...

SteyrAUG
10-01-13, 12:06
That dad is a real trigger puller....drawing a .22 handgun in the heat of the moment, and placing a perfect CNS shot in the face of a point blank 12ga. shotgun muzzle is pretty damn steely to say the least.

Having the ability to then win another gunfight after that just affirms this 67yr old man's process.

Tragic, but at least two scum sucking humans have been removed from the gene pool.

Would your opinion be changed if it came to light that her Dad had sexually abused her since the age of 8? Not trying to say this is what happened or make good guys into bad guys or vice versa, but we hardly know what happened to bring this all on.