PDA

View Full Version : Oath Keepers "Going Operational"

FlyingHunter
10-01-13, 18:45
Oath Keepers is instructing it’s 30,000 members nation-wide to form up special teams and sub-teams in each Oath Keepers chapter, at the town and county level, modeled loosely on the Special Forces “A Team” (Operational Detachment A ) model, and for a similar purpose: to be both a potential operational unit for community security and support during crisis, but also, as mission #1, to serve as training and leadership cadre, to assist in organizing neighborhood watches, organizing veterans halls to provide community civil defense, forming County Sheriff Posses, strengthening existing CERT, volunteer fire, search-and-rescue, reserve deputy systems, etc., and eventually to assist in forming and training town and county militias (established by official act of town and county elected representatives).

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/10/01/oath-keepers-is-going-operational-by-forming-special-civilization-preservation-teams/

Not sure what to think...

ralph
10-01-13, 18:50
Why? I don't understand

Voodoo_Man
10-01-13, 19:09
operators operationally operational, operating.

Peshawar
10-01-13, 21:29
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/qa0a.jpg/]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9153/qa0a.jpg

Eurodriver
10-01-13, 21:51
I've seen quite a few of these guys in central FL.

The majority of them are going to need services in an emergency, not be providing them.

gun71530
10-01-13, 22:06
I've seen quite a few of these guys in central FL.

The majority of them are going to need services in an emergency, not be providing them.

Yep, any of them I have encountered were kicked out of the military for various offense's, mostly drugs.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

SteveS
10-01-13, 22:46
When you consider the people who don't uphold the constitution in the military , "police " and government we are in deep doo doo as a constitutional republic.

J-Dub
10-01-13, 23:12
Well see you've got to form "Tier 1 Operational A-Teams" across the country.......to thwart the Tier 1 Operational-Major League Door Kicking-DeathSquad-Ninja-A/Teams.

I think their overall goal is a good idea, I just cant stand Stewart Rhodes. Not to mention the fact that it seems they are turning towards "agitation".

jpmuscle
10-02-13, 01:55
operators operationally operational, operating.

Bro, do you even operate? :dirol:

Voodoo_Man
10-02-13, 13:08

Obviously, not.

Koshinn
10-02-13, 14:29

It's getting really /k/ in here

Mo_Zam_Beek
10-02-13, 14:55
While it may be genuine....

Hard for me to believe that the group has not been corrupted by Feds and this 'plan' isn't part of an effort to indict them as extremists so they may be discredited and deconstructed.

morbidbattlecry
10-02-13, 17:55
Is this like one of those anti-government militias but franchised?

Alaskapopo
10-02-13, 21:25
Is this like one of those anti-government militias but franchised?

Pretty much my take on it. Sounds nice on the outside but when you dig deeper not what you thought it was.
Pat