PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Gun Stores

Brian Hagler
10-01-13, 20:53
Going to be in Vegas, first week in November. Need direction to a good gun store as I am looking to pick up another carbine. BCM or DD

Koshinn
10-01-13, 21:08
American Shooters had DD rifles last time I was there.

interfan
10-02-13, 01:10
Guns and Ammo garage on Dean Martin (basically parallels the I-15 west of the strip) has Colts and Daniel Defense at pretty fair pricing.

New Frontier Armory has a pretty good selection of everything, but it is pretty far up in North Las Vegas and would be a spendy cab ride. They can get BCM through distribution. If you're driving or have access to a car it is worth the drive.

American Shooters does have a great selection,too.

Stay away from Las Vegas Gun Range on Blue Diamond (down the street from Bass Pro). They are insane on pricing. I drive by there all the time on the way home, and stop in occasionally to try to grind them on the price of a HK 94K (transferable with Fleming sear) that they have had forever and want too much money for. (Perhaps at some point, they will say yes to cash and reason). They had a DPMS "Sportical" for $3000 and used Glock 22 mags for $85 each. They're smokin' crack.

I know that M4C frowns on posting from other forums (for good reason), but the Nevadashooters.com commercial sales area is where local shops post their current specials.

Iraqgunz
10-02-13, 01:25
Guns and Ammo Garage and American Shooters are two good places.