PDA

View Full Version : Smith to do benelli stock reduction?

DanJ
10-02-13, 10:28
Plastic stock, chop it down, and install recoil pad. Maybe some stippling.

bruin
10-10-13, 15:42
Jeff at C-Rums can do it:
http://www.c-rums.com/Shotgun.html

I'm not sure if he does stippling, so ask. Lots of places do stippling (Accurate Iron, Taran Tactical, Triangle Shooting Sports, etc.)

kantstudien
11-02-13, 17:03
Why not just get the Mesa Tactical stock?

Hmac
11-02-13, 18:28
I just put a Mesa Tactical Urbino stock with riser and Limbsaver on my Benelli M2. Really great piece of kit. LOP is 2 inches shorter than the notoriously-long Benelli stocks. Perfect.

ETA: would only be applicable if the OP wants a pistol grip stock. If he wants to stick with a Comfortech conventional stock, it does have to be cut down. Here's a post on how to do that... https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=13652&highlight=Benelli

RHINOWSO
11-02-13, 21:12
I tried Mesa and the fat pistol grip would cause my finger to get pinched in the trigger, happened to several other shooters as well.

Hated the riser too.

Also wouldn't cycle low recoil stuff with the PG stock, works 100% with the OEM Stock.

YMMV.

Hmac
11-02-13, 22:26
I tried Mesa and the fat pistol grip would cause my finger to get pinched in the trigger, happened to several other shooters as well.

Hated the riser too.

Also wouldn't cycle low recoil stuff with the PG stock, works 100% with the OEM Stock.

YMMV.
Interesting. I've not had any of those issues, even with a side saddle on my M2. The riser I find convenient since I alternate between the Ghost Ring and an Eotech for sighting. Mainly, it's the shorter LOP that I appreciate.

The M2 can be finicky when too many mods are applied.
I haven't had any issues, even with the cheap Walmart ammo, but I'm prepared to send the bolt off and or diddle with the recoil spring if I get there.

justand11
11-08-13, 20:53
Benelli now makes a m2 compact with a 13 1/8 lop stock. Looks the same and shoulders the same as the standard. You didn't specify what benelli but if its an m2 maybe you could try to call benelli and see if you could order one. Hope this helps