PDA

View Full Version : I'm Here, Now what?

Steve-HSA
09-01-06, 07:12
Steve here from Hallmark Small Arms.

Voodochild said I should come here and hang out with the Virginia crew after my account was locked over "there".

So I'm here, what's the skinny? What's going one here that I should know about?

Robb Jensen
09-01-06, 07:25
Welcome. Enjoy yourself, make yourself at home. You'll like it here. :D

M4arc
09-01-06, 07:43
Hey Steve, welcome!

Steve-HSA
09-01-06, 08:18
Thanks for the welcome brothers!

So, what's the deal here, do I have to pay to play or is the place laid back and less anal? Everybody should know upfront that I'm an FFL/SOT and I do from time to time like to unload a firearm or two. But for the most part I really just get shizzle for my brothers that want something special down here in Central VA.

Cheers.

M4arc
09-01-06, 08:27
Steve - We're laid back up there are a few rules that apply to dealers:

5) Industry Disclosure – If you are an industry manufacturer/dealer or employed by one you must disclose this relationship through your screen name or signature line. Anonymous industry trolling will not be allowed.

1) Companies or individuals cannot advertise or sell products in the discussion forums (including signature lines and titles). Manufacturers or their dealers are welcome and encouraged to post information in the discussion forums as it relates to technical specifications, new product releases (models, colors, options, etc.), prototypes, user feedback, or additional features in existing or expanding products lines. Members interested in selling or trading equipment should use the Market Place.

3) If your company is interested in becoming a site sponsor or dealer please contact the website administrator for consideration.

These rules are to protect the members from underhanded tactics. Other than that, it's great to have you here :)

Steve-HSA
09-01-06, 08:58
Thanks, I'll update my profile.

SuicideHz
09-01-06, 09:17
Steve-

Are you the guy I bought the Beretta 92fs from earlier this year? Pre-threaded barrel and all?

Got the barrel rethreaded by Doug at SRT and all is well. Test fired the Matrix9 at my C3 and all I can say is that was a pretty good deal!

Thanks,

Joe

Steve-HSA
09-01-06, 09:24
Steve-

Are you the guy I bought the Beretta 92fs from earlier this year? Pre-threaded barrel and all?

Got the barrel rethreaded by Doug at SRT and all is well. Test fired the Matrix9 at my C3 and all I can say is that was a pretty good deal!

Thanks,

Joe

Yes! Glad your happy.

Bulldog1967
09-01-06, 18:32
Welcome to the forum Steve!

Alot less BS over here...

Voodoochild
09-01-06, 20:52
Steve kick back and enjoy the good company here. You will find that this is a different kind of place.