PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Plate carriers, Crye & Patagonia & MICH

SpartanDCI
10-07-13, 03:55
Last of the last. All items are brand new and they are the last of what I have. I will not be getting anymore. I am not a SEAL, so I can not get any SEAL Gear, so don't ask.

1. - Eagle 2008 vintage L/XL upgrade plate carrier......fits all plates, but was originally designed to upgrade from then standard Protech plate carriers. This is in US Navy SEAL DIG2 desert digital camo or now known as AOR1. Crisp and new out of a long sealed gear bag. DIG2 camo printed MOLLE PALs on front and back. Comes with Eagle DIG 2 shoulder pads and inner cummerbund..........it originally came with Crye Air weight cummerbund from JPC in Coyote Tan...............but this is only with inner cummerbund which is very comfortable as it. Price is $650 with AOR1 Eagle shoulder pads, $550 without...........shipping is extra. SOLD

Pic to follow.

2. Eagle Multicam Shooter plate L/XL plate carrier. Originally designed for US Special Forces, but this one was specially made for the FBI Hostage Rescue Team (HRT). This is what the current SLICK style plate carriers were developed from. Very nice plate carrier, and my favorite. Slick front with admin pouch and velcro panel for patches, etc......................inner elastic cummerbund, which is removeable and you can add your own MOLLE or SLICK cummerbund..............the FBI got them as SLICK cummerbunds with removeable cordura flaps for mag inserts or side armor (not included).............. Delta/CAG or SEALs got them with either the elastic or MOLLE Pals covered cummerbund............................No shoulder pads..................fits L/XL swimmer or shooter cut plates or medium ESAPIs...................no armor available or included. Price is $350 SOLD

Pic to follow.

3. Eagle Med/Large MOLLE Multicam Cummerbund with 2 radio pouches......Eagle part# d-pc-c-rp-m/l-ms-5cca.............includes Elastic bunghee for tension. New and can be used with any detachable cummerbund armor carrier....................This came from the timeframe Eagle had the best fabric, manufacturing and quality control. new - $85 SOLD

Pic to follow.

4. Crye AOR1 Gen 1 XL/Long Combat shirt. New and unissued. great comfort and Gen 1 had smooth shirt body with AOR1 raglan sleeves. Rare unused Gen 1 shirt - $550 SOLD

Pic to follow.

5. Patagonia AOR1 Gen 2 XL/Reg Combat shirt. New and unissued. Last one. Comes with Navy pattern closed elbow pad pockets and printed camo panels for adding unit, morale or IFF patches. Patagoia combat shirts run more athletic cut, so fit size Large with no problem or XL lean also.................sleeves long. Very comfortable shirt only issued to SOCOM units. Price is $425, last one. SOLD

Pic to follow.

6. New Size Medium MSA Desert Tan MICH 2000 ballistic helmet, level 3a. Has factory warcom 3 hole NVG pattern factory drilled. Comes in factory box with pads, manual and H nape. New and mint - $145 1 left

Pic to follow.

7. Ops Core Maritime helmet accessories...........2x 1913 adapters, FDE VAS Shroud, Multicam Maritime Medium/Large helmet cover - all for $159 (note Maritime helmet covers do not fit FAST helmets. These are extras from my helmet. Sold

I only take US Postal Money order for payment or Paypal, but add 3.5% bank fee. Only ship paypal payed items to registered Paypal addresses. If you are in S.E. Virginia or NE Coastal N. Carolina I can probably meet for a Face to Face. Deal is only good through end of month at which time I will be back on work assignment for an unknown duration, unless the budget battle is not settled. ;)