PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Jones Tactical Cobra 1.5" "Every Day Belt" Med. Black, New - In Hand

KingsideRook
10-08-13, 00:13
I just got my Jones Tactical Cobra 1.5" "Every Day Belt" in the mail after waiting since April for it to arrive. This is a really nice, hardcore belt, but since I didn't remember it was on order after this long, I have replaced it a few times over from Wilderness Co. These are hard to get in a hurry, apparently. I gave about a 6 month loan of my funds to get my hands on this one. Just want to recoup my cost and shipping. $79.99 shipped USPS Priority covers the belt and my shipping plus your shipping, and you get the belt in a few days instead of 5-6 months. It's new, I just got it today. Size is 34-36, but there's a lot of adjustment in both directions.

http://i.imgur.com/IP1trWB.jpg

Specs from the Jones Tactical Website:

"The Jones Tactical 1.5" EveryDay Belt is a great EDC belt and is perfect for concealed carry. The belt is made with 1.5" Scuba webbing as the base, and is doubled for stiffness. An outside layer of MIL-SPEC 17337 webbing is added to attach the 1" AustriAlpin Cobra quick release buckle and to give the belt some accent color. Made in the USA"

Item# C15EDB-01 , Size: M 34"-36" , Buckle Color: Black , 1.5" Webbing Color: Black (Scuba - Stiff) , Accent Webbing Color: Black

I have good feedback here, so purchase with confidence. I am happy to answer questions, email is faster than IM. Paypal discreet gift or Money Order or Certified Funds, or personal check with copy of ID.