PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Thread in the Custom Build Forum - Why?

Will_Power
10-08-13, 18:23
Hello,

I had a thread deleted without warning or notice, and I'm trying to track down what rule I seem to have broken.

I posted "In-Stock 20" Stainless 1:7/1:8 Barrels?" (thread ID #1765577) (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?p=1765577) to the Custom Build Forum a few days ago, got a reply, and then when I went to go double check on things today, got the standard VBulleting error message of "Will_Power, you do not have permission to access this page..."

Iraqgunz' sticky rules message for that subforum spells out "The custom build area is a place to show off and or ask questions about your custom build," so it seemed that was an appropriate location to ask about barrels.

So, I'm a bit at a loss for what rule I transgressed in asking about in stock AR barrels and manufacturers thereof.

Would appreciate a mod or admin's feedback here.

Thanks!

Iraqgunz
10-08-13, 21:26
Since it appears that the guidelines may have been unclear, I have changed it to be more specific.

You appear to be asking where to find a barrel. We have a location for those questions. It's in the General AR Discussion Area and it is stickied.

Will_Power
10-09-13, 18:11
Thank you for the clarification.