PDA

View Full Version : Must Watch! World Bank WhistleBlower - Karen Hudes

Javelin
10-09-13, 00:55
Really good interview from a former World Bank senior analyst. She tells it all and unfortunately most don't know, don't care, or don't have the attention span to comprehend. But it is well worth the time to watch. She eludes to the secret superpower that owns 60% of the world's financial Sector is rigging Libor, securities, and commodities.

She Encourages the US defaults and takes back control of our government. Very interesting commentary.

http://rt.com/shows/sophieco/world-bank-us-shutdown-820/

J-Dub
10-09-13, 01:06
This is what SOME of us have been saying. The Global Banking cartel runs this country. They decide who is "elected", and what they do.

Hell, after the "banker bailout" you'd have to be a challenged person not to realize that.......Gee why did we give billions (possibly trillions) away??????? Hmmmmmm

Javelin
10-09-13, 02:03
This is what SOME of us have been saying. The Global Banking cartel runs this country. They decide who is "elected", and what they do.

Hell, after the "banker bailout" you'd have to be a challenged person not to realize that.......Gee why did we give billions (possibly trillions) away??????? Hmmmmmm

Right! But somehow even today there are so many in denial.

Peshawar
10-09-13, 03:00
I don't dispute that we're in serious trouble, but much of that "interview" seems carefully scripted and rehearsed. Hudes appears to be reading from a teleprompter much of the time. I dunno about that one....

Cagemonkey
10-09-13, 20:13
Good stuff. Thanks. Pretty crazy that in order to get good info/news you have to go to Russia Today/RT news

Javelin
10-09-13, 20:14
Good stuff. Thanks. Pretty crazy that in order to get good info/news you have to go to Russia Today/RT news

All the damn news agencies here are owned by soros or the like. So it's really no wonder.

Belmont31R
10-09-13, 20:29
I still want to know how we were able to 'loan' 16 trillion out. It took a long time to pry that our of them and it got almost no media attention.

Where is this money now? Was it paid back? What is it being used for? How'd they make that much money and keep it a secret? Why isn't this money being used to help pay our debt down?

I feel what we are spoon fed by our media and these squabbles we go through are just a carrot on a stick to the real status of how things work.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/traceygreenstein/2011/09/20/the-feds-16-trillion-bailouts-under-reported/

Cagemonkey
10-09-13, 20:30
Yup. Rockerfeller/Rothschild. I hope more people start to wake up and take a serious look at the alternative media. Time to end the indoctrination and get educated.

Javelin
10-09-13, 20:32
Yup. Rockerfeller/Rothschild. I hope more people start to wake up and take a serious look at the alternative media. Time to end the indoctrination and get educated.

It seems as though anyone that has the gonads to report the truth are hunted down like animals by our government. Wikileaks and others are either forced into hiding or disappear... Or their cars unexpededly explode.

Cagemonkey
10-09-13, 20:39
Sad state of affairs. Our Republic and way of life is on the brink. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

lunchbox
10-09-13, 20:47
Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The
Rothschild Bank of London
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Lehman Brothers of New York
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

http://www.sonsoflibertynow.com/federalreserve.html

Javelin
10-09-13, 20:54

Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Lazard Brothers of Paris

That pretty much sums it up.

Javelin
10-09-13, 20:55
Sad state of affairs. Our Republic and way of life is on the brink. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

It's down right scary to be honest.

Safetyhit
10-10-13, 07:56
I don't dispute that we're in serious trouble, but much of that "interview" seems carefully scripted and rehearsed. Hudes appears to be reading from a teleprompter much of the time. I dunno about that one....

The interview was almost certainly not rehearsed and when she was looking above the camera she was likely looking at a monitor of the woman she was talking to.

The guest made some insightful and accurate observations. That said, the nonsense about Detroit's tax money going to England to then be forwarded to the Vatican was the first indicator she was on another planet. Then when she claimed this banking conglomerate was behind the war in Syria and tensions with Iran it was all but assured she is unstable. Couldn't watch anymore after that.

Submariner
10-10-13, 08:05
Then when she claimed this banking conglomerate was behind the war in Syria and tensions with Iran it was all but assured she is unstable.

It's just a movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_SxGmSJP0&feature=player_embedded

Safetyhit
10-10-13, 08:15
It's just a movie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B_SxGmSJP0&feature=player_embedded

I can't watch your clip on my phone but the woman doing the interview is a real journalist with such a show. Unless you were being facetious of course.

Javelin
10-10-13, 10:51
What the heck are you guys talking about? We get real insider whistleblowers and we want to bitch about the color of her panties and blouse?

Peshawar
10-10-13, 12:52
The interview was almost certainly not rehearsed and when she was looking above the camera she was likely looking at a monitor of the woman she was talking to.

What can I say? We're going to have to agree to disagree. Here's another interview where it appears that her responses are scripted. Listen carefully to the rhythm and diction of most of her wording in the OP's interview, and this one -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owanSt6XnmM

Then compare it to this one, which, to me (just my opinion!) seems unscripted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWBogcrFGx4&feature=player_embedded#at=273

Why would they want to carefully work out the questions and responses? I don't know. But something isn't quite right in my view.

Safetyhit
10-10-13, 13:02
What the heck are you guys talking about? We get real insider whistleblowers and we want to bitch about the color of her panties and blouse?

Not to come off all wrong here but what kind of silly question is this? What part of the word credibility do you not understand or care for?

I don't like to see misinformation dispensed in this forum so I'm calling her out. If you buy into it then I have a bridge to sell you.

Armati
10-10-13, 13:34
Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? ....

Lehman Brothers of New York....

I would generally agree, but it looks like Goldman Sachs made sure to take out Lehman Brothers in 2008. It seems that Timothy Geithner (Goldman Sachs) decided that they were not too big to fail. That's one way to eliminate the competition!

lunchbox
10-10-13, 13:39
I would generally agree, but it looks like Goldman Sachs made sure to take out Lehman Brothers in 2008. It seems that Timothy Geithner (Goldman Sachs) decided that they were not too big to fail. That's one way to eliminate the competition!Thanks for update. I guess there's no honor amongst thieves, I mean bankers:D..

Koshinn
10-10-13, 13:41
nevermind

Safetyhit
10-10-13, 13:54
From my humble viewpoint it sounded as though the woman was mixing fact with fiction. I would never question the existence of behind the scenes arrangements or the nefariousness of the big banks so it isn't what I was trying to infer previously.

If you want to convince me the Vatican is trying to bankrupt Detroit, the nation or the world then I need to see a hell of a lot more proof. As of today we have zero (0).

To believe that these same conglomerates inspired Syria's unrest or are making the west upset with Iran for working toward building nukes (would never have guessed that could be an issue otherwise) then prove it. If she knows so much then she needs to lay down some evidence.

Snowden has released a ton of damning information on anyone behind the scenes he could, yet not an inkling of anything along these stated lines. You think he is in on it too?

Hate to see anyone skew and distort what are otherwise legitimate concerns and you should as well if you care so much.

J-Dub
10-10-13, 17:31
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Lazard Brothers of Paris

And that's who runs this country.

Just go back and look at the past presidential elections and who the top donors are......lol or any federal election....