PDA

View Full Version : Recoil Pad for a Benelli M1

TomMcC
10-09-13, 16:32
I have a Simms Lab on it now but for the 2nd time it's falling apart. It's starting to break down pretty bad, getting sticky and funky looking. Would like to get something sturdier but still offer good cushioning effect.

bruin
10-10-13, 15:40
Simms has pretty good CS; you might want to talk to them and see if they'll replace it.

Check out Kick-Eze pads if you want a Limbsaver alternative. This adapter makes it easy to retrofit aftermarket pads on your M1 stock:
http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=ben-rpa&cat=178&page=1&search=&since=&status=&title=

TomMcC
10-22-13, 16:17
I bought a kick ez from Brownells

seh
10-29-13, 09:02
I have had 3 of the simms pads replaced. They had a bad batch that didn't get mixed/cured properly and they start to soften up and turn into a sticky mess. Give them a call they most likely will replace it for free.

I will 3rd the Kick-eze suggestion. I have them on my .270 and Beretta 686. Both are well over 20 years old. The one on the Beretta was installed in 1992, the .270 was before that. Still just as soft as the 3 I just bought last month, and still in pretty good shape.

TomMcC
11-04-13, 08:36
Yeah I was aware of that situation. I did call them, I think about 2 yrs ago, and got a replacement for free. No complaints there. It's just that the new pad after 2 yrs went funky.