PDA

View Full Version : There's a Hat Trick -- then there is this

tb-av
10-10-13, 19:15
Damn... that's what I call a nice shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-a-XPZqYIw

Ryno12
10-10-13, 19:25
That's cool shit! Not to mention that was his 4th goal in the game... at 19 yrs old.

Sent via Tapatalk

Honu
10-10-13, 19:41
pretty wild shot for sure !

Hmac
10-10-13, 19:49
Holy crap! Right up in the upper left corner. That was not a lucky shot. Those are some amazing instincts.

VIP3R 237
10-10-13, 20:12
And the best part is he's a Shark!

JBecker 72
10-10-13, 20:47
Amazing game!

I have mad respect for the Sharks and I'm a Caps fan. Sadly they display the same post season characteristics as the Caps. Choke artists.

kcara
10-10-13, 21:12
Wow. That kid has a bright future. I like the nhl better than the other major sports. Most of the players are not cocky and seem like regular guys.

tb-av
10-10-13, 21:46
He's going to be the Pistol Pete Maravich of the ice rink.

_Stormin_
10-11-13, 08:16
I've played for years and never been able to pull off anything that crazy… There's a reason he gets a check to play. :D

whiterabbit05
10-11-13, 09:11
I couldn't even see what happened with it playing at normal speed. I'm assuming that's his family in the stands?

Alex V
10-11-13, 09:45
I've played for years and never been able to pull off anything that crazy… There's a reason he gets a check to play. :D

I've done that while playing travel hockey. I didn't think anyone would ever have the balls to try that in the NHL lol.

We would spend countless hours after practice messing around on breakaways trying to come up with a more unbelievable way to score than the last one. Almost like the dunk contest in the NBA All Star game weekend.

We would take turns doing stupid stuff trying to score on the goalie one on one.

The only time we would try it in a game that counted was if we were way ahead like the Sharks were that night. I think the only reason he tried it is because he is so young, and not too far removed from those less structured days where he and his team mates would do the same shit after practice that my team mates and I did.

As a Ranger fan, I weep, but it was a nice goal for sure!