PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: FN SLP 12ga shotgun

Breadman
10-13-13, 05:48
I have a FN SLP "tactical" shotgun that I bought new. I used this as my 3gun shotgun for about 2 years. I have had it for 3 or 4 years, but only used it for 2ish. The round count is not as high as you may expect. Our local matched are not very shotgun heavy, and I have never been much to practice with it. I would estimate the round count to be in the neighborhood of 500. It has been used, but not abused. I need to measure, but I am pretty sure this has a 21" barrel. It has a ghost ring rear site, and fiber optic front site. The shotgun has been duracoated in a pretty neat pattern, in multicam colors.

I love this gun, but recently picked up something in a trade that will replace it. I will offer it for sale for $850, with shipping included. As for trades? I am looking for a couple of Aimpoint T1s in a tall mount or an Aimpoint M4s. I would also trade for ammo. (40 s&w, 9mm, .45 acp, 7.62x39, 5.56). My asking price is reasonable, and is significantly less that I paid for it new. I would expect to have your trade offers valued accordingly.

I will be happy to send pics via email if you tell me your email address.