PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to the developement of the M4C logos, ect..

RogerinTPA
04-30-08, 08:19
The idea was tossed around quite a while ago, brain storming ideas on the M4C logo (decals, patches, T's, hats, range bags, etc... I know Grant came up with the hat). Has anyone else put any more serious thought towards developing this stuff? Although I don't like to promote TOS gear, I do like the cryptic bolt face logo. Or simply an oval M4C decal or patch like Key West (KW), (EYW) airport identifier or Martha's Vineyard (MV) or a MLB sticker/ patch showing an image of a person holding an M-4 during a class, etc...I know someone came up with an MLB logo with Rob_s shooting with his yellow visor, hysterical!

Spade
04-30-08, 13:03
First I've heard of it. But then again I am farily new. I would be interested in picking up some logoed M4 stuff. I would to see some ideas of patches or hats or whatever. $hit I spend enough time on this site I may as well sport the logo here & there. Good call.

C4IGrant
04-30-08, 13:16
We got busy and have not pushed forward with it yet.

C4

Spade
04-30-08, 14:13
would the plan be to take the logo as it appears at the top of the page & through it on a shirt or whatever. Or will there be several varriants? I realise if no one is able to work on this it may be a mute point. But I would be excited to see some different variants. Hell I would even enjoy coming up with some different logo ideas or whatever.

ToddG
04-30-08, 14:42
M4C Legos? Talk about a true AR kit project!