PDA

View Full Version : Dave Harrington Integrated Pistol Carbine Class

shawn c
05-01-08, 09:25
Super Dave Harrington
3 Day Integrated Pistol/Carbine Class
Tuesday Sept. 23rd thru Thursday Sept. 25th 2008

Folletts, IA ( 20 minutes east of Davenport, IA)

Cost: $425

Only 2 slots left!

This will be an intensive 3-day class. For those unfamiliar with Dave and his classes, there are several AAR's floating around the ineternet that give a good synopsis. To say that he and his training methods are intense would be an understatement. For those not intimately familiar with driving their pistols and carbines in a dynamic environment I would recommend looking elswhere before throwing in on this class. For those that are, please join us for a challenging three days. Tentatively there are two night evoloutions planned for this class. Those days will be 14 hours long.

Please contact me to register and for additional class info. I can make all of your logistical arangements for you if you wish or can provide recommendations on flights, lodging, car rental, etc.

MIL/LEO will need to provide agency ID. Everyone else will need to provide info for background check. No exceptions!

I look forward to training with you.

shawn c
08-12-08, 09:08
We still have 2 slots left for the above listed class!!

FJR
08-28-08, 00:29
SDH is probably the best value for your training dollar that you can find. I encourage any one of you that have the means to attend this class. After three days you will be tired, but you will be learning for years to come from what was included in those three days.

shawn c
08-29-08, 16:55
Sept 23 - 25 2008
Bettendorf, IA
Cost $425 Bargain!!!!!

We filled two slots since this was posted last. I was reluctant to fill more but we might be losing a couple slots due to unexpected and recent injuries. So, two slots still open and left to fill. Thanks.

If interested please e-mail ASAP so we can make arrangements.

POC: shawn@dynamicshootingsystems.com

ygbsm
09-27-08, 14:30
How did it go?