PDA

View Full Version : another invasion by Feds

tb-av
10-25-13, 11:57
Granted this is only one part of one side of the story but damn.... this is getting to be a populr theme somewhere across the county.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/25/report-armed-feds-raid-reporters-home-confiscate-confidential-docs/

Grand58742
10-25-13, 12:27
I don't know...just seems like there is something pretty big missing out of this story along with the original Daily Caller story.

ETA: I wonder why this story broke now, October 25th instead of the day after the raid happened. She worked for a new agency, why not have them report it?

Denali
10-25-13, 13:07
A copy of the search warrant shows law enforcement officials were cleared to search her home for firearms, according to the Daily Caller. Hudson’s husband, Paul Flanagan, was found guilty in 1986 of resisting arrest and is forbidden by law from owning or possessing a firearm, explaining why the raid allowed authorities to search their shared property for firearms.

But Hudson told the Daily Caller that agents also confiscated documents containing information on sources within the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration. She said no subpoena was presented for the documents and said the confiscation was outside the bounds of the warrant.

Hmmm....Interesting, I will follow this more closely...

NCPatrolAR
10-25-13, 14:32
Why doesnt she post a copy of the search warrant for everyone to read?

Voodoo_Man
10-25-13, 14:39

And post factual information?

A reporter?

LOL

Eurodriver
10-25-13, 15:16

Because that doesn't fit the big bad gov't takeover narrative.