PDA

View Full Version : "Ms. Krabappel" will not be down for breakfast

WillBrink
10-26-13, 11:42
A classic Simpson's character who we came to know over decades. RIP. I wonder how they will writer her off the show.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/10/26/1026-marcia-wallace-edna-krabappel-getty-fox-3.jpg

Marcia Wallace -- who voiced Edna Krabappel on "The Simpsons" -- died last night in Los Angeles ... TMZ has learned.

Marcia's caregiver tells us ... the actress passed away at home with her family by her side. We're told she had been sick for the past few months ... but the caregiver couldn't go into specifics.

Wallace has been on TV since the 70's -- and spent 3 decades on various game show panels like "Hollywood Squares", "The $25,000 Pyramid" and "Match Game" ... as well as receptionist Carol Kester on "The Bob Newhart Show."

The actress was also a huge activist for breast cancer ... after being diagnosed with the disease in 1985.

She was 70.

SeriousStudent
10-26-13, 14:05
Dang, I am sorry to hear that. I liked Edna.

That episode where she almost married Comic Book Guy in the Klingon wedding was awesome.

Best. Episode. Ever.

ForTehNguyen
10-26-13, 14:21
RIP so many memories

WillBrink
10-26-13, 14:52
Dang, I am sorry to hear that. I liked Edna.

That episode where she almost married Comic Book Guy in the Klingon wedding was awesome.

Best. Episode. Ever.

Many of the episodes of her ongoing romance with Comic Book Guy were Simpson's classics. "Edna" was given some of the best one liners on the show I thought.

SeriousStudent
10-26-13, 15:13
Two friends of mine are going to be Patty and Selma for Halloween next week. I can't wait to see what they come up with. :D

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-13, 00:24
I really enjoyed her on The Bob Newhart Show. The Simpson's has been on so long cast members are going to start passing away sooner than later.