PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: RARE Nixon 51-30 Gunship Grey

drgracin72
10-27-13, 15:57
A Nixon exclusive, feature a Chromacoat finish designed to wear increasingly with age, resulting in pieces whose scars reveal a hidden character all their own. These watches feature a rich, top color that chips away with wear and age to reveal a unique undercoat. Nixon’s Chromacoat is designed to age with the owner.

I have a Nixon 51-30 gunship model that I have had for a couple years. It does have wear, which it is designed to with age. This is a very rare watch and hard to find. New ones go for over $1000, but mine is used and already has some wear, so you won't be scared to wear it. I will post some pictures as soon as I get to my safe where it is stored. I do not have the box and papers and they were misplaced or thrown away on my last move. The crystal is perfect with no scratches. Also, this is a big watch and is very solid in weight and feel. My price is $350 or trade for any number of things gun/knife related.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-37bUIbdveAI/TWdA_m3pg_I/AAAAAAAADOo/RIQB9McbLmk/s640/nixon_gunship2.jpg

drgracin72
01-28-14, 15:32
Bump it up

drgracin72
05-16-15, 22:46
Bump ttt