PDA

View Full Version : Spoiled Baby Boomers Infest White House....

Denali
11-01-13, 13:02
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/31/pruden-the-indifference-of-knaves/

The Clintons made no bones about their contempt for that uniform, even after Bubba took Hillary to the White House, where she treated her bodyguards like servants and the assorted White House military aides no better. Bubba had spent his youth dodging the draft and wore his contempt for the suckers who went to Vietnam as if it were the Medal of Honor, which he didn’t know much about except that it comes with a colorful ribbon. Bubba as the commander in chief finally learned to return a military salute without sticking his thumb in his eye, but it took awhile. Khaki still makes Hillary’s nose wrinkle, as if she smells something on the bottom of her shoe.
Barack Obama mostly grew up abroad and never learned much about America, and it shows. As an impressionable young man, he hung out with the likes of Bill Ayers, the unrepentant terrorist bomber, and was mentored by scruffy Marxists who drifted in and out of the house, teaching him that his country — America, not Indonesia — wasn’t worth much, but with a lot of work it might be transformed into something as noble as the People’s Republics of Lower Volta or Upper Slobbovia. But the military must always be kept on a short leash.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/31/pruden-the-indifference-of-knaves/#ixzz2jPyv3hLm
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Still mystified as to why no help was sent to Benghazi?

Abraham
11-01-13, 15:34
If you want to what happened read: "Under Fire" by Fred Burton

SteyrAUG
11-01-13, 15:58
I think most of us knew all of this already.

Moose-Knuckle
11-01-13, 16:00

While this is true, I was amazed this was coming from the Washington Times.

SteyrAUG
11-01-13, 16:16

Only took them 20 years to call the Clintons out.

Denali
11-01-13, 16:20

True enough, however the Clinton's are the primary reason that China can now do this, http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/31/inside-china-nuclear-submarines-capable-of-widespr/

Chinese calculations for nuclear attacks on the U.S. are chillingly macabre.
“Because the Midwest states of the U.S. are sparsely populated, in order to increase the lethality, [our] nuclear attacks should mainly target the key cities on the West Coast of the United States, such as Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego,” the Global Times said.
“The 12 JL-2 nuclear warheads carried by one single Type 094 SSBN can kill and wound 5 million to 12 million Americans,” the Global Times reported.
China also has developed land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles — notably the DF-31A, which has a range of 7,000 to 7,500 miles.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/31/inside-china-nuclear-submarines-capable-of-widespr/#ixzz2jQkFiVp4
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

While all nuclear powers game in this fashion, the only reason that the Chinese can do so, is because of the treason carried out by William Jefferson Clinton, and his faithful sidekick, "AlGore!" These two evil creatures(and they are just that, evil)swapped the communists extremely verboten high computer technology in exchange for campaign cash, AlGore acted as the actual bagman himself, delivering the chips needed for the Chinese to perfect their ICBM targeting capabilities to a temple....

It's understandable considering the scope of the Obama corruption, that people have forgotten just how evil an impact the Clintons have had on the USA, however most of you are likely blissfully unaware of this treason altogether, especially considering the media colossus's almost total refusal to report on it....

SteyrAUG
11-01-13, 16:57
True enough, however the Clinton's are the primary reason that China can now do this, http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/31/inside-china-nuclear-submarines-capable-of-widespr/

While all nuclear powers game in this fashion, the only reason that the Chinese can do so, is because of the treason carried out by William Jefferson Clinton, and his faithful sidekick, "AlGore!" These two evil creatures(and they are just that, evil)swapped the communists extremely verboten high computer technology in exchange for campaign cash, AlGore acted as the actual bagman himself, delivering the chips needed for the Chinese to perfect their ICBM targeting capabilities to a temple....

It's understandable considering the scope of the Obama corruption, that people have forgotten just how evil an impact the Clintons have had on the USA, however most of you are likely blissfully unaware of this treason altogether, especially considering the media colossus's almost total refusal to report on it....

I think most of us "here" also remember those hard drives that got "misplaced." Sadly the only thing mainstream America remembers is that Clinton got in trouble for a blowjob and 95% of them sympathize because it was just a blowjob and people are too hung up on sex. 9 out of 10 don't even understand he was impeached for things like perjury, they think it was some kind of sexual misconduct case.

And as we will always be grossly outnumbered by the uninformed, the misinformed and those who are part of the deliberate campaigns of misinformation...nothing meaningful will ever change and it will "progressively" worsen.

It takes an intelligent person willing to actually research the facts of events and accept them regardless of personal political philosophies and hold everyone accountable by the same standards but such people are the true minorities in this country.

BBossman
11-01-13, 17:33

You must be confused with the Washington Post. The Times offers a significantly right leaning perspective of the news.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk